Where will cable be at Fridays close

• Up

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Same

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Down

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
...like it T :) Think you're onto something re the big players. From memory (i'm going back to old version tacticaltrader days here) the method was shown to DC by a 'big boy'. Do strong hands use fibs/gann etc in the main?...in fact it would be great to have a thread on how these guys really play their game.

4 bottles please!!

EDIT: sorry about the flurry of posts today. Need to keep my mind off the sideways market.

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    113.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
...and USD/NOK still powering north i see. Could be tempted to short a break of the next hrly inside day there.

ChowClown said:
...and USD/NOK still powering north i see. Could be tempted to short a break of the next hrly inside day there.

Its doubled my original exit and cable still sits in its 30 pip range! :devilish:

Interesting questions Trendie

Screen watching is more of a comfort thing really ( sometimes discomforting) you dont need L2 to work out where large players may be positioned

Cable being boring probably just waiting for the Dow to go out of fashion with a vengeance

innit just..... eye on the triangle but if it drops off again I am out and done... tomorrow be a new day and all that!

Cable is trying to break, not very bloody hard, but its trying!

zuke said:
So I see you guys have got the Nordic bug!!! Like I said on Monday..it's not for the faint hearted but can give a bag loada pips.

Morning all. Had yesterday off after bagging 700 pips on Mondays 4 trades. Back to work today though and what do I see? A wonderful short set up! So I am currently:

Short 8741
Stop 8785
Target 8658
R:R 1:2.5

Also
short EUR/JPY from 149.63, Stop 149.80, Target 148.56 R:R 1:6
short USD/SEK from 2963, Stop 3175, Target 1899 R:R 1:5

Update on my trades

Cable currently -10 :(
EUR/JPY currently +43
USD/SEK currently +85

Come on Cable, move ya bloomin ass!

zuke said:
Come on Cable, move ya bloomin ass!

I've made more today trading shares of BAE systems than I have cable! Was hoping for more life than this by now... can't be big everyday I guess.

NOK makes it all alright though :cheesy:

:LOL:

I like the way the polls increasing during the week dependant on the market! Think I should only leave it open till Monday morning in future!

If cable keeps its sloth-like behaviour, it will end the day as a Narrow-Range Day. (cant be bothered to count if its NR-7).
Either way, it may foretell of a breakout possibility.
Which way though?

trendie said:
If cable keeps its sloth-like behaviour, it will end the day as a Narrow-Range Day. (cant be bothered to count if its NR-7).
Either way, it may foretell of a breakout possibility.
Which way though?

Long! Its all in the poll.... NO wait, hold on, 95% are wrong, so short, quick! :eek:

..well the 1hr Vegas guys have their eyes down on the long signal looking likely come 5pm. Is that right Trendie?