Currency trading (Sept. 18th > 22nd)

Cables close on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No major figures today, so hopefully that will just mean a trendy day rather than a rangebound one. Without the figures, there shouldn't be any sharp,quick, reversals (famous last words)

One last push higher on cable then I'm out until they wake across the pond to change the direction..

pretty much as expected so far, looking to complete move by 11am and the US sesh to provide some movement

just as an aside the European Indices are squaring things away ready for next week and the Dow should do the same later with a big dip buy to close slightly up

If it does not break out here it has no option but down down down....
Getting ready with my shorts

dc2000 said:
pretty much as expected so far, looking to complete move by 11am and the US sesh to provide some movement

just as an aside the European Indices are squaring things away ready for next week and the Dow should do the same later with a big dip buy to close slightly up
I have a small long on the FTSE DC, I hope that will finish slightly over 70... ?

I have a small long on the FTSE DC, I hope that will finish slightly over 70... ?

In that case I hope Im wrong to square things up the FTSE would have to close circa 5805 thats not to say we wont see 5856 before the US open though

ta for the reply DC, just gonna come out I think with minimal damage from my FTSE position.

sit on hands time i think now for cable until the US opens, belly telling me food is required soon too

Are you looking to short the cable from here?

No I have a long from 8990 looking to turn and go short at 9073 if we dont hit before 1pm then I will put an OCO order with stop at 8992 and limit at 9073 and wait for another entry for short next week

'The Zone' it's an adult! room.Some of the people in there have to be seen to be believed.

I'm watching the 15min chaps and if this candle closes at 22/23 it's a pin bar setup...

Priceman said:
my understanding is that it's a buy...
and if it was trending up and you got a pin-bar ,then would it be a short ?

edit
well its popped up so you are correct
well done