Currency trading (Sept. 18th > 22nd)

Cables close on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ChowClown said:
....blimey, i'm walking with giants! ;)

I've learnt more from these pages than I ever learnt at a bank. Most of the people who contribute here would be better than 95% of the people who trade for banks

I got in short on cable at 95, it failed on 9000 (fade the double/triple zeros) ;) also confirmation was the pin bar action...

first target 65

..nice one PM - good for a 61.8 retrace to 940ish perhaps. Took my breakout trade off at 985 for +25 odd against the 000 stumble.

Most of the people who contribute here would be better than 95% of the people who trade for banks

thats interesting

Bounce off 948 to 9020 anyone?

ChowClown said:
..nice one PM - good for a 61.8 retrace to 940ish perhaps. Took my breakout trade off at 985 for +25 odd against the 000 stumble.
Thanks Chow... although I have to confess I took the money at 75 as wasn't convinced it would drop that low... now long 9020 would be perfick !

dc2000 said:
thats interesting

Bounce off 948 to 9020 anyone?
Aha DC in da house... you been waiting in the wings then for your setups or just laying low mate ?

Offshore Trader/Zuke can you trade 10million NOK without too much slippage?

...g'evening chaps. Won't be around tomorrow, sales conference at The Grand, Brighton. Marvellous.

Aha DC in da house... you been waiting in the wings then for your setups or just laying low mate ?

just been looking at other markets whilst waiting

That triangle

Its terrible when you have to swing trade cable to make a half decent profit :eek:

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    32.9 KB · Views: 230
jonnyy40 said:
Offshore Trader/Zuke can you trade 10million NOK without too much slippage?

Usually slippage isnt a problem except around big news time.

Its terrible when you have to swing trade cable to make a half decent profit

Isnt it just, would be nice if tomorrow it could hit profit target(9073) and square things up for the weekend (close within 60 pips of 8808)

Morning all, it's like a runaway train at the moment ! Let's hope it carries on a little more before confusing us. I'm long but tentatively, it should hit it's high mid-morning then down me thinks... but not down for long... first target 60 then let's see the price action

Mng all,

Last days trading for me for awhile and I'm finishing it up with a bit of USD/DKK. Its virtually the mirror image of cable but the moves are roughly double cables, which is nice! Trying the old pure unadulterated price action malarky with nothing but a few S/R lines... Short at the moment and see how it plays out...