Currency Trading (Oct 9th > 13th)

Who will be Top of the Pips at the end of this week? Will it be.......

• Yazz - The Only Way is Up

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Idlewild - Stay The Same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Quo - Down, Down, Deeper and Down

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Transvision Vamp - Baby, I Don't Care

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rav700 said:
Your thoughts match with mine exactly welll you win some and you loose some.....

I am currently long on euro @ 1.2507 with a stop @ 1.2493...........Lets see what happens

That will do +7

rav700 said:
That will do +7

I am out of trade now closed trade @ +10..this ends my week of trading....

I said I wouldn't but am adding to my dow short position if this goes wrong by 150 points which is my stop I loose a whole month of pips.............but I have to take the risk ............ :cheesy:

JER08 said:
I'll wait for 8700.
Best of luck mate...I tend not to keep positon overnite as it spoils my weekends.......

I hope everything goes well for you.......... :cheesy:

rav700 said:
Best of luck mate...I tend not to keep positon overnite as it spoils my weekends.......

I hope everything goes well for you.......... :cheesy:

Thanks rav, it looked like an idea setup for me to long, don't matter if it's a flop, not all my trades are successful ones.

Spike got me too guys, while I was sleeping!
Ah well, that's the way they like to play the game, so dust ourselves off and get in the arena again next week. Might post my stats for the week here just as a personal reference really, as I'm just sim/paper trading a few strats at the mo'.
Hope no-one minds this, I'm not up to the full monty open-yourself up to examination of a journal yet, but I'm working on it! :LOL:
Cheers
Q

been re-visiting Delta Phenomenon. had another go at seeing if I could solve the Short-Term-Delta, ie; cycle every 4 days.
The key turns appeared every 4-day multiples.
Obviously a purely random event. Was bored in between trading.
Enjoy. :)

EDIT: yeah, I know, Oct 12th should be labelled Oct 11th. Doh!

Attachments

• delta_cable.GIF
    delta_cable.GIF
    125.5 KB · Views: 240
Last edited: