Currency trading (Sept. 4th > 8th)

wasp said:
Happy days... have a good weekend all.

Are you sure you won't take a peek tomorrow. Maybe next week might be choppy... And you might just want to cover for next week..

:cheesy:

laptop1 said:
How much did you lose on your account? I dont want to sound patronising but dod youhave a stop in place.

Not patronising at all.

My account started at around 2 grand. Been trading this account for 6 months or so. I did have a stop (was just about the low tick of the day) The account doesn't have enough left in to worry about now, lol.

never mind.

candles said:
Not patronising at all.

My account started at around 2 grand. Been trading this account for 6 months or so. I did have a stop (was just about the low tick of the day) The account doesn't have enough left in to worry about now, lol.

never mind.
They say one needs to blow 1 or 2 account up, before they come good....so stick at it mate....but I would say if you blow a third account, I would say then it's time to give up. But you will learn from it. good luck.

candles, dont worry about it. you now have £2000 of "live experience".

laptop is right.

all good traders have blown up at least one account. it's a right of passage!

Anyone short here? Bounce is holding at the 38.2 fib from todays low and the break below 775 suggests 600 could be on the cards? Stop at 790.

hornblower said:
I think if I had blown £500,
then I would have been paper trading until I got it right,

... but thats only 16 pips ;) :cheesy:

coolTrader said:
Are you sure you won't take a peek tomorrow. Maybe next week might be choppy... And you might just want to cover for next week..

:cheesy:

:LOL: Nope, at the airport en route to Dublin so no chance!

wasp said:
:LOL: Nope, at the airport en route to Dublin so no chance!
Aha!
Lol! if you are at the airport and are logged in that means you took a peek at the market then :cheesy:

mrng chaps

thought for the day, be aware ( or should that be beware) of things that look the same but are not

Hi all if you look at the price action 8:20/8:40 yesterday and PA today at 7:50 /8:10 will look better on a 10 min chart

dc2000 said:
Hi all if you look at the price action 8:20/8:40 yesterday and PA today at 7:50 /8:10 will look better on a 10 min chart

thanks for that will have a look

I guess it's been too easy the last few days. It looks to me that we will at least have a look at resistance around 70/80 level but it wouldn't surprise me if we have a dart below 8700 first to take out the longs (like me)

Yes it has been too easy I wish I had caught all the points and then i wont be here. with the chops and disappointments

Yep same here. At the moment I would have been better off taking the day off. Need a proper break out at some point