Currency Trading (Nov 6th > Nov 10th)

Where will GBPUSD close on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Short 1.9055, stop 1.9135, target 1.8970

Best not look at it now, it's into the blue and I feel like closing now.

dc2000 said:
one step at a time 9035 to 9235 for now

how a bear goes shopping for horns and decides to go and have a go at a matador

ole :cheesy:

edit: Right, sure has nothing to do with your method, but in old school pattern trading this would be a bull flag on the daily, and in a wave school the last wave up....right?

Last edited:
jacinto said:
dont tell me, you are thinking of a 9350 target by any chance :devilish:
How was your day Jacinto....For me it was okay....just failed to understand the market to be honest.......Made some good money but just did not take the right entries and exits

Tommorow.......well it is another story......I have changed my views to bullish now.....

I will be going long above 90 tommorow and am targeting 135 for starters..........anyone think any different.....one thing is for sure I didnt get burnt today and dont intend to get burnt tommorow......I am pretty sure this should not be a very complicated trade........

Best of luck guys
Shorts......................will not be attempting any unless it is a 10 pip scalp trade....

I think we might have a breakout during asian trading well lets wait and see......

rav700 said:
How was your day Jacinto....For me it was okay....just failed to understand the market to be honest.......Made some good money but just did not take the right entries and exits

Hi Rav, actually not that good. left 2 trades overnight, with a swissy vegas channel attempted trade that failed (couple of pips there), and a failed short on cable (minus couple of pips there). then short on apparent pullback from break of 9030-90, and retrace to 61% of move down (high low move BOE + US Trade), only to go out to my daughter'rs school and come back for another breakeven trade. so frustrating. but thanks for asking. sure it was the same for most that didnt take profits with an apparent move taking place.......

rav700 said:
I think we might have a breakout during asian trading well lets wait and see......

my exact thinking last night. wont think of it tonight, and go to bed shortly. and promise not to take the mickey out at 1 in the morning again :cheesy:

lets see what happens tomorrow. I am confused by cable move today down (I know eurgbp made a move up, and eurusd didnt go down, so that should explain). I have taken a dollar bearish view now mostly because of lack of bearish indication in eurusd.

anyway, see u tomorrow and good luck too.

jacinto said:
how a bear goes shopping for horns and decides to go and have a go at a matador

ole :cheesy:

edit: Right, sure has nothing to do with your method, but in old school pattern trading this would be a bull flag on the daily, and in a wave school the last wave up....right?

and in the now evolving pitchfork old school, it means targeting the median line at the conservative bull flag pattern. and the upper line in pitchfork with the measured move in the flag ......................(if it is a flag) :confused:

oh well, can be wrong, just developing a tool for trend trading. ;)

I am going to wait for big ben to complete and then i will take my entry.......for a long positions :LOL:

rav700 said:
I am going to wait for big ben to complete and then i will take my entry.......for a long positions :LOL:
Morning all,

Rav, what do you look for, for the completion of 'Big Ben'?

Good trading today.

Offshore Trader said:
Long at 09 and stop at B/E. Please let's have a decent move today...

good trade mate, missed my pullback entry......miscalculated retracements so not in. lets see if can get a new pullback entry.

jacinto

jacinto said:
good trade mate, missed my pullback entry......miscalculated retracements so not in. lets see if can get a new pullback entry.

jacinto

got an entry at 50, stop at 40, first target 92. scale out, rearm on retracement.

jacinto said:

jacinto
Good luck Jacinto. What timeframe will you use for the pullback entry? I favour the 15min, but each to their own.