Currency trading (Sept. 4th > 8th)

zuke said:
There is a God!! My -20 EUR/JPY trade just went to +67 within 30 secs!!

good one got the jpy from 92 but came out too early as I did not expect that much drop... Still not bad
:cheesy:

Hmmm cable having issues here, far too many of those spikes on the 15m... If this drops below 800 my weekend will become 4 days :devilish:

wasp said:
Hmmm cable having issues here, far too many of those spikes on the 15m... If this drops below 800 my weekend will become 4 days :devilish:

I shall be joining you mon ami! Just closed out EUR/JPY trade for +112 pips! That is next weks pip target sorted and this months £ target reached.

I will be trading only mini lots for the rest of today and will take Friday off.

zuke said:
I shall be joining you mon ami! Just closed out EUR/JPY trade for +112 pips! That is next weks pip target sorted and this months £ target reached.

I will be trading only mini lots for the rest of today and will take Friday off.

well done zuke and wasp
nice to see you have made money, so soon in the day.

edit I see zuke has been up since 4 am so he has done 7 hours already
even so well done

Personally, I find these days when the crosses dominate hard to trade. It's all EUR/GBP and EUR/JPY today and although I've made some money from the JPY I have lost by cables inability to follow EUR/USD down.

martin brown said:
German Industrial Production due at the top of the hour.

as expected. yawn....

ok, now we wait for the BOE announcement at midday.

can someone please wake up mr.blair...

Squared most of my position on that dip and +ve for the day :D Remain small short ahead of BOE although don't think that will do much unless there is another surprise (astonishing!) move

Tony Blair"s spokesman says the PM is "highly likely" to confirm reports that he
will step down within a year when he delivers a statement between 13:00GMT and
14:00GMT
today (Reuters). Blair is "not contemplating" an immediate resignation,
according to the spokesman.