dc2000 said:
NOK NOK
Who's there?
Orgee
Orgee who?/
Orgee there's no one for me

a kind of Nordic swinger joke for our buzzy friend

Very good!!

How we all doing today? I think you may as well give up on your quest to discover DC's secret Trendie. As far as I can tell it has bugger all to do with anything you find in a book, the web or traderpedia!

Attachments

• B00005MP6A.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    B00005MP6A.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 174
US CPI today. I'm thinking dollar negetive. Hit's expectations and fed's proved to have hit the nail on the head. No more hikes expected. USD is strengthening a bit as traders take profits and reposition.

Any thoughts?

cloudbase, do you use camarilla? would be good to have another viewpoint.

wasp: I am only messing about with DCs targets - having finished watching Bill Hicks on youtube.com. :)

Morning all. I am short from 867 with an ultimate target of 657. However, I will be looking at PA up to 12.30. Finally closed out my USD/SEK short at 2363 for +700. I am long gold and also short USD/NOK from 5100, looking for 4007, stop at 5400.

trendie said:
cloudbase, do you use camarilla? would be good to have another viewpoint.

wasp: I am only messing about with DCs targets - having finished watching Bill Hicks on youtube.com. :)

trendie......just started looking at cams so no real view as yet. Found this site
http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=15865&highlight=stratoblaster
could be worth having a look. He's got all sorts of scripted indicators available for MT4 free based on Pivots, Murry Math lines and what he calls Juice indicator
which shows if there's any power in a move. Also has a paltalk chat room where he discusses settings chart and trades, have a look and see what you think.

lower than expected will take trade off at 834 and wait for a much better price

zuke said:
Morning all. I am short from 867 with an ultimate target of 657. However, I will be looking at PA up to 12.30. Finally closed out my USD/SEK short at 2363 for +700. I am long gold and also short USD/NOK from 5100, looking for 4007, stop at 5400.

Taken 33% of my size off the table at 817 for +50. Stop moved to break even. Allowing the other lots to run until 12.30

City Bound said:
US CPI today. I'm thinking dollar negetive. Hit's expectations and fed's proved to have hit the nail on the head. No more hikes expected. USD is strengthening a bit as traders take profits and reposition.

Any thoughts?

oil & commods have been falling in price, us housing market has turned down. so i'm expecting benign CPI.

...ok, so 15min doji right on the big fig and another hrly trendline bounce. Ordinarily a useful long setup, but with 25 mins until CPI, i'll stand aside - Oanda's spread went completely nuts around the news the other day. All those following the bavingo (or whatever it's called) method on ForexFactory are now short.

CC: Bogavino (5EMA-12-EMA cross with RSI cross-over 50-line as confirmer)

I was thinking that a Long was on the cards from here. (patterns, not TA), contradicting MAs.

Too much time on my hands to over-analyse.

aye, that's the one, the RSI filter looks useful in combo with the emas - not sure there are any stats available on it yet though...

zuke said:
Taken 33% of my size off the table at 817 for +50. Stop moved to break even. Allowing the other lots to run until 12.30

Taken second 33% of size at 807 for +60 and will let finally 33% run. Lets hope CPI comes good for the dollar. USD/NOK trade currently -150, however will let it run as any dollar strength will help Cable short and dollar weakness will be good for NOK trade but will be limited to b/e on Cable trade.