• Up

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Same

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Down

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
zuke said:
BTW, does anybody use any scanning software to identify set-ups? I was at a friends yesterday and he has something that scans 50 pairs and identifies them for his set up (MA cross on hourly close). Anyone else do this?

No, but if you have the name of the scanner programe I would be extremely grateful. Sounds perfect for me.

wasp said:
No, but if you have the name of the scanner programe I would be extremely grateful. Sounds perfect for me.

Sadly I didnt get the name. I was wondering if it was something he did himself. I'll find out and let you know.

...breaking my bo rules today and locking in +30 - it needs an injection of discretion anyway!

a close eye on this one for now any higher than 846 would alter figs and have me look for an exit at 822

woot! 400 pips up on USD/NOK! Even though I know it needs larger moves for the same profit as on cable.......it just sounds better ok.

trendie said:
Vegas triggered LONG at 1.8780. 3 lots.

Close out first lot for +89.
Move stop-loss on remaining 2 lots to 1.8780. (b/e)

EDIT: 3-pip spread included, so the +89 is a net figure.

Good to see the plan working trendie. Took a closer look last night at the daily method notes and coupled with the hrly, it looks quite powerful. One to sling in the swinger kit bag for me i think.