FX-2007: Feb26th > Mar 02nd

City Bound said:
What happened to the big moves that we had scheduled chaps? Another poor day for breakouts.

You predict a cycle top on the 26/02/2007. Then, on the 27th, Shanghai drops 9%......spooky. :eek:

Well, if a financial crisis is what it takes to get cable trending, count me in! :LOL:

Yeah so much for the year of the pig being a good one financially

cable still saving itself

Dow now broke outer zone so looking to rearm the short

unfortunately it did for cable traders. might as well go japanese from now on. lol.

Hi DC,

Been lurking here for a while and watched your prediction tonight come to pass even though on so many occasions it looked like it wouldn't make it.

Must say how impressive that was and so would like to add to the list of those who take their hat off to you. Just brilliant.

Greylag said:
Hi DC,

Been lurking here for a while and watched your prediction tonight come to pass even though on so many occasions it looked like it wouldn't make it.

Must say how impressive that was and so would like to add to the list of those who take their hat off to you. Just brilliant.

Cheers greylag
always good to hear from the peeps out there

It would choose the side where it has to battle past loads of previous highs though wouldn't it! Typical! :LOL:

Either way, I've got a BO going my way with a stop at BE so I'm happy for the time being.

Hi wasp
it must be about 7.30pm in your part of the world
bet your going to be up late again tonight !

hornblower said:
Hi wasp
it must be about 7.30pm in your part of the world
bet your going to be up late again tonight !

13 hours at the moment so its 8:30.

Not gonna need to put in quite so many hours this week now, had a good run on the minors, just seeing the aftermath of yesterday really and seeing what happens next for everything!

I wasn't expecting below 81 so not decided at the moment either

Do well off the FTSE and DOW DC?

wasp said:
I wasn't expecting below 81 so not decided at the moment either

Do well off the FTSE and DOW DC?

did well off the FTSE missed 230 points on the dow but will get it on the way back up later tonight

for cable I will be taking a quick profit at 650 looking for an entry as I type

Unlucky DC, didn't like that break of 81 didn't look to promising for the larger triangle break and pullback....

See the FTSE's off again...!

dc2000 said:
out @56 30 pip loss staying out for the rest of the day

I'm long at 1.9545... with stop of 1.9525.

1.9540 has been touched a number of times on the daily charts since last November so I'm expecting it to be sig. support.