FX-2007: Feb12th > Feb 16th

Where will GBPUSD go this week?

• Higher: At least 200 pips higher than last weeks close.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Same: Within 200 pips of last weeks close.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lower: At least 200 pips lower than last weeks close.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Dunno, and dont care

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19635 is a long term broken up trend line that's turned resistance so I've
taken profits on the Vebo Swinger (as Chow Clow has named it) here. Vebo Variant Orignal is still long and holding.

a_gnome said:
19635 is a long term broken up trend line that's turned resistance so I've
taken profits on the Vebo Swinger (as Chow Clow has named it) here. Vebo Variant Orignal is still long and holding.
hey man fill me in on what is vebo swinger and vebo variant

Nice trading, a_g/DC!

I took a signal to exit on the intraday earlier for 40 odd. My swingers (now 'bots) are mopping up across GBP/USD, EUR/USD and USD/CHF, which is useful as they've been in a holding pattern recently....hopefully the reversal won't be too hard/swift and the 'give back' isn't too severe...

Well after closing that short 15, i had a scalp from 23 to 28 , after spread its typical to have access to 5 -10 pips, so 5 pips bagged :) .

Now then I was thinking that on my first short from 63 today that this afternoons action would of been tomorrows but as I mentioned the double stretch has happend what will tomorrow bring? I can see 9750 at the top of the range
Anyone got any hunches or gut feel or crystall ball gazing ?

aftnoon chaps not a bad week so far +214 not looking to short at the moment will wait for better price

Ha Ha Ha. you fool you think you can scalp in a 6 point channel ? (as the avatar voice says)

Well clear off white beard, the 5 minute frame and 15 minute may turn up an second .

Cheers Phil, I didnt dream of a 6 point channel just noticed thats what its slipped into , ive got the lower timeframes coming off but a couple of the higher ones suggesting a long op hence long 17. just noticed on the 30 second chart, im being whipped - 3 , + 3 .(including spread) in the 6 point band more or less.

lets see what happens. :)

I think it might creep up during the night, then drop early tomorrow before powering ahead again. Take this with a pinch of salt, though, because with my recent record it could miss out the rise, the fall, or do everything in mirror image.

well ive just closed with a 4.5 point gain, well held i think, but the main reason ive gone is my daughter and her friend are back are cooking a meal, any 17 year old that slams food into microwaves should receive full attention when getting back to tradition and putting in the effort . :)

Dont think i'll make europe open. lol, happy valentines all.

this is nice man this is very nice man

and so to tomorrow toooo easy drill sergeant

right then looking to short 656 on a spike and take it for 105 pips and look to finish by 10:15am and take day off whilst it drifts back up

Anyone out there today? I favour the short side today and had my initial short triggered at 35 but I don't like the look of the price action so far. I think it could be very messy. As such I'm only playing small stakes today.

Morning, currently long 674, i'm still seeing long bias from 30min, but good chance of turnaround today, so will take today's vebo short @622. Swingers still in play and currently +179 Cable, +79 EUR/USD and +94 swissy.

Good call by DC last night. Potential morning star on the dailies forming and a low today of around 19550 would tie in with this. I've covered most of my shorts.