FX-2007: Jan 15 > Jan 19

The way cable has continual support even when the dollar is being bought against everything else makes me think that one of these days it's going to come crashing off. There can't be that many people left to buy the pound.....

Also anyone know when the Uni of Mich figures come out. I had an idea that usually come out about 2.50 rather than 3 o clock?

hornblower said:
come on you guys
all this hand ringing is getting on my nerves

we all have wins a losses, and some of you lost big time
but we all have had, big wins as well

and after all there is always Monday
What's hand ringing?

entry short there @ 32 , if i wasnt already short. tight stop you dont really want to see it testing 47 odd .

seems its just tustling about, still showing a bearish bias

Drop in EUR/GBP pushing cable and the crosses up, looking for 0.6555/0 to hold and bounce.

Gone short on cable @ 9740 and added another short on GBP/CHF @ 2.4664

Lets see what happes after the options cut off in 20 mins

what downside targets are people seeing for today ? i go with trend so wait till it changes mainly , but anyone got a force stop point 680 650 ? etc.

Tempted to go long at 700, because there seems to be an irresistible force pulling it back to 760. Afternoon spike, anyone?!

Well done you guys who got out at the figure. I was having a new tv delivered and left the desk with cable at 19700, I got back to find out I'd been stopped out at 40 and lost my profit for the day.

Good weekend everyone

Made another 25pt before chickening out on my long. Probably could have held out for 50, but that'll do me.

Shorted again on cable @ 9757 and that'd the last trade for the week, no stop as the larger 9860 call option protects the topside.

Holding GBP/CHF shorts with a 2.4638 average.

Have a good weekend everyone :)

Edit : inside day on the daily, negative D on the 4hr.

This sucker has to come down before the next run up.

Having a glass/bottle of wine now :cool:

Attachments

• cable 4hr.gif
    cable 4hr.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 244
  • cable.gif
    cable.gif
    23.4 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Priceman said:
See Wasp isn't interested in us anymore he's one of the big guns now who pops in from time to time :cool:

Hi Priceman,

Not at all mate, I've just moved over to New Zealand and the first few weeks have been hectic to say the least! I've had enough trouble trying to find time to trade, let alone post too! Things will be settling down over the next couple of weeks so I shall return... :cool:

wasp said:
Hi Priceman,

Not at all mate, I've just moved over to New Zealand and the first few weeks have been hectic to say the least! I've had enough trouble trying to find time to trade, let alone post too! Things will be settling down over the next couple of weeks so I shall return... :cool:

Is this move to NZ permanent?

neil said:
Is this move to NZ permanent?

It certainly will be. if they give me a passport of course! I have had enough of all that is the UK and the only thing I miss so far is sarcasm, satire and the great British wit. :cheesy:

wasp said:
It certainly will be. if they give me a passport of course! I have had enough of all that is the UK and the only thing I miss so far is sarcasm, satire and the great British wit. :cheesy:

well, then i suggest you learn mexican spanish, and get a couple of street savy mexican friends and you will know what sarcasm, irony and wit are. lol.

errr, but dont go and live there. just watch amores perros. lol.