Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
29Investments said:
So who thinks we can close above 9500 today ????

At this point in time cannot really see cable reaching 500
That does not mean that you got and put a binary trade on for it not to touch 500 by 8:00..just a joke mate....

I just want to clear my positions for today so even if it goes up to 80 I am happy or even 71.....

My 5129 are showing a move is about to take place but even I disagree with my own indicators....sometimes

rav700 said:
My 5129 are showing a move is about to take place but even I disagree with my own indicators....sometimes

And the move did take place...................Move 1st positions to b\e and need to close one more position...

Hi Priceman, went off for some lunch, thought it might move if i stopped watching it...looks like it may have worked..
not sure how entertaining it will be but: yes i'm 6ft5, work freelance in events so often have hours to kill travelling etc. Paper traded for about a year, started live in Nov. Did a corp finance degree many moons ago so still a bit rusty.. focussing on intraday FX and Dow.

rav700 said:
That does not mean that you got and put a binary trade on for it not to touch 500 by 8:00..just a joke mate....

I just want to clear my positions for today so even if it goes up to 80 I am happy or even 71.....

Thought it would retrace to 1.9475-50 area.

Next point is to see it holds above 60 and touches 90.

I'm guessing it will 490 then 470 then back up to 500 onwards.

Should add I'm not in the market. Just a view.

Next trip into the low 95's and I expect to load up short with a target of 310. Probably Monday now.

Uphios said:
Next trip into the low 95's and I expect to load up short with a target of 310. Probably Monday now.
Hmmmmm... That target was for next week

29Investments said:
FXCM have cut their long at 429 if any of the contrarians among you fancy a long :-0

Oh dear, looking a little hairy at the mo. Usualy, on my ricter scale a bounce from retrace to 21% or 38% means the trend is likely to continue. However sinking to 61% to 1.9422 means strife and struggle....

The indeces have started falling from their little bounce so the $ may well strengthen a little.

I hope longs got out around 50 level.

Now might be a good time for a nice cuppa...

I may go long at 9400.... hhhmmm don't do it, those little voices are starting again ! Hehe

29Investments said:
Be nice to see DOW under 12100 for a few more pips down

12075 is what Im looking for
and I may take a little long cable 378

29Investments said:
FXCM have cut their long at 429 if any of the contrarians among you fancy a long :-0

Quality info..... Ive already gone Long 427, already had a couple of short terms, after cutting my dinosaur long (for me anyway @ 460)

Might be some upside if it holds 420 for the next 10 mins or so... :eek: you never know this time of week it might hit 430 :p

That little tickle down through 420 was interesting,(like having you float twitching when fishing) now lets see if this beast closes above 420+ for pips upside.

Monster Fish please.