• Within 200 pips of Fridays close

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got stopped out ...........................................................................

Where is DC today ..........I have just opened 2 longs @ 60 with a stop @20 am waiting for an attempt to 500 close of play today

still long will take profit just shy of 550 and have a hard stop @437 sorry not been on T2W much today but just tooo much action

The 15 min candle has closed above.........
The 15 min stcochs pointing up and
What else can say that will make the price of cable go higher....

How many of you really do this sit in front of the screen and talk to the candles and say come on you can do it and cheer these candles as if they are your Football team......:)

rav700 said:

How many of you really do this sit in front of the screen and talk to the candles and say come on you can do it and cheer these candles as if they are your Football team......:)
Rav mate, you need help ;)

rav700 said:

when i do that, is when i close all my trades :cheesy:

29Investments said:
Lets hope this Consumer confidence figure is really dire
Looks that there are not surprises, market has already discounted it - just in case - contrarian move, possible but not very likely.

Hi guys, Not posted before, just been loitering, but have found this thread a great source of knowledge, advice, and often comfort...
Rav that had me laughing out loud
Im long @470, & short on Dow, so if you listen carefully you may hear me cheering too..

tallpaul said:
Hi guys, Not posted before, just been loitering, but have found this thread a great source of knowledge, advice, and often comfort...
Rav that had me laughing out loud
Im long @470, & short on Dow, so if you listen carefully you may hear me cheering too..

Hi Matey,
Welcomet to the boards as you can see I am also stuck in the 60-70 zone with 2 positions open...and its not playing ball....

Like Jacinto says ...We shall cry or laugh but beer shall be the way forward

I have 2 positions one at 60 and one at 71

I actually thought that it would make one more attempt to 500 but seems unlikely as there is nothing to really push it up again....So I will wait for a bit and take out positions ....just incase there is profit taking

Hi Paul, are you really tall?

Welcome and looking forward to some of your ideas too. For some entertainment value shall we ask you to introduce yourself, how long you been into forex and trading etc? ;) Don't worry bout telling all your personal details though!

Best of luck.

PS currently long but not convinced yet that it wont hit my stop and then rocket upwards!

Priceman said:
PS currently long but not convinced yet that it wont hit my stop and then rocket upwards!

Given the movement in the last hour I'm not convinced its still alive.

eek said:
Given the movement in the last hour I'm not convinced its still alive.
Thats it eek is the winner of the making rav laugh award....
I wil send you a cheque of a £50 for that comment..... :cheesy:

Priceman said:
Hi Paul, are you really tall?

Welcome and looking forward to some of your ideas too. For some entertainment value shall we ask you to introduce yourself, how long you been into forex and trading etc? ;) Don't worry bout telling all your personal details though!

Best of luck.

Hi Price man,
Where are your stops mate?

50 as that's the last low, if it goes past there I'll wait to hop on again in either direction