• Within 200 pips of Fridays close

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the news should be the one that pulls it up......if it does...
CPI at 12:30........comments anybody

rav700 said:
Another try to break 500 or do fxcm know something that we dont

I think the difficulty is breaking 500. Once it does 550 and beyond may be a decent bet.

rav700 said:
So the news should be the one that pulls it up......if it does...
CPI at 12:30........comments anybody

I think it wants to go up anyway, and stronger than expected cpi will only provide a temporary pull back (and good buying opportunity)

OK I'm done for today, it's sunny outside, it's Friday, and more to the point I fancy a short but think it will be clearer on Monday. Good luck all.

Confused.....Leave it in or take it out wil it try and break 500 ...I think so...hmmmmm

rav700 said:
Confused.....Leave it in or take it out wil it try and break 500 ...I think so...hmmmmm

Cable should rise on the economics.

Inflation is bad for $ should fall.

Wait for market reaction - slowdown in US means with elections Fed will not raise interest rates. Hence $ will fall continue to fall.

The markets reacting rationaly to an irrational Fed more interesting proping up a delicate economy.

The bet is on where interest rates will go. ???

Okay mommentum is building.....Here we go to break 500 one last time if it dont do it now....I am gonna close my positions and reopen my shorts

say NO to Smut.

rav700 said:
Okay mommentum is building.....Here we go to break 500 one last time if it dont do it now....I am gonna close my positions and reopen my shorts

No smut here please :cheesy:

If I am correct this is what should happen now.....
75 will be support and cable will bounce up and down between this range of 75 to 90 till it breaks 500

rav700 said:
If I am correct this is what should happen now.....
75 will be support and cable will bounce up and down between this range of 75 to 90 till it breaks 500
Just got back and what a good ride up. Wander however if the sustained push over 500 will come this week.