FX-2007: Feb26th > Mar 02nd

City Bound said:
I love these type of posts. i.e. good news.

Anything more specific on the return date of cable DC?

2.3000 sounds like a lot of fun!

March the 20th

Hans 123 lost a whopping 338 points in February with the morning sterling order losing 206 on its own. VEBO was profitable for the month and consistent with my observations it is better than Hans certainly on Sterling. Obviously it was a very poor month for breakout systems but choosing the right one or creating your own system is obviously important.

Good evening everyone

Just set orders as Tokyo is starting: on cable, sell @640 and buy@535 , both with Limit +80 SL -40 lets see what the morning shall reveal. If in trade in London session I shall trim accordingly.

Offshore Trader said:
Hans 123 lost a whopping 338 points in February with the morning sterling order losing 206 on its own. VEBO was profitable for the month and consistent with my observations it is better than Hans certainly on Sterling. Obviously it was a very poor month for breakout systems but choosing the right one or creating your own system is obviously important.

Good evening everyone

I agree.

If cable visits again 533 and the pivot holds on 15 min chart this would become intra-day support and I would buy again, if not another poss support @517. But then it is Friday and after 2pm I am usually out. :)

Last edited:
2be said:
If cable visits again 533 and the pivot holds on 15 min chart this would become intra-day support and I would buy again, if not another poss support @517. But then it is Friday and after 2pm I am usually out. :)
Stochastichs can give wrong signal ADX is strong. 533 might not hold

Divergence on MACD Histogram on 15 min and RSI looks good for B @540 and travel north with a tight SL

2be said:
Divergence on MACD Histogram on 15 min and RSI looks good for B @540 and travel north with a tight SL
+15 profit and out @555 Time for a cap of coffee

time for a long brew will be looking for a price @597 11/11:30 this morning just to give a chance for the US to get onboard later and have an orderly rise

The FTSE is on a hiding to nothing today and needs to print a price below 6030

ChowClown said:
...running with DC's idea this morning on VEBO, so not in on the short...yet.
hmm..and possibly a 30min long wolf setting up now too....don't like it, so cancelling the short order for now.

dc2000 said:
time for a long brew will be looking for a price @597 11/11:30 this morning just to give a chance for the US to get onboard later and have an orderly rise

The FTSE is on a hiding to nothing today and needs to print a price below 6030
dc the long brew is a likely scenario its my second, wander in which way cable will fulfil its average daily range of around 90pps. Unless something outstanding before 2/3pm I shall give it a miss.

a:volunteer to start next weeks thread on Sunday!!

b:alternatively, I shall start it now, and someone volunteer to "bump" it onto the front-page Sunday night!!

if no reply by 1pm, I shall go for option b:

any views on a good poll??