FX-2007: Jan 08 > Jan 12

How was 2006 for you? (compared to 04/05)

• Above average returns

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Average returns

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Below average returns

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No meaningful returns - still learning

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Got better - improved strategy

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Got better - improved money management

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Got better - improved psychology/mentoring

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wasp said:
Excellent! Unfortunately, as cool as it would be, no icebergs floating through the harbour but the sun, when it shines, certainly makes up for it! I'm in Auckland but summer isn't exactly top notch as yet but when it does come through it makes it all worthwhile!

Its a great country and exploration is imminent but thought I'd get some work in first...!

as you are in north ireland
try and go to the bay of plenty , its a nice place
all the best

Good morning all. Ive been away from a while for some RnR. Hope everyone caught some of the move yesterday. So what have I missed? DC still making Nostradamus look like an amateur? Wasp, are you still trading the Scandis? If you are you'll have noticed that they are trending wonderfully at the moment at that there are many pips to be had (although I prefer USD/NOK to USD/SEK these days.

Happy trading to all.

Oh yes, can't not trade them and also USD/ZAR and a bit of the kiwi dollar... variety is the spice of life!

...he has his fair share of howlers, like the rest of us, but to pinpoint a turn like that (as he does regularly) is v impressive.

I've had a full risk loss on a vebo long during the news, it would have been two losses if i'd decided to trade today's short vebo. Even so, this week has been OK for vebo and i have 2 longs to close at the end of play, both nicely in profit.

all good fun I see we got a bit higher than the 39 as well, but happy enough with the 511

which one you decide

Attachments

• ball.JPG
    ball.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 368
  • mill.JPG
    mill.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 169
  • time.JPG
    time.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 170
I've gone short now, really got is messed up with that news spike in both directions! Hope to get back down to 9500

Ok so I'm not DC ! Out and calling it a day. More chart time this weekend I think, must stop trying to call the tops and bottoms and just go with it !

Good weekend all

jacinto said:
time, if it is not too much asking.

my time to my target (9520) is tomorrow lunchtime. but i always get those things wrong :cheesy: extra optimist target 9625. but probably that is asking too much from the three wise men :LOL:

j

missed optimist target by 20 pips :eek:

ChowClown said:
Great calls this week, J!

Good w/e all.

thank you. had multiple targets from 3 setups. the most impressive is the Wolfe Wave theoretical target at 9598
will pm monday, need to ask you a couple of things.

j

good weekend too

Hi all, I gonna have a pop at cable, my min target is to capture the weekly true range or beat it , i use a few techniques amd it would be good to p!ss away the hours with fellow cable traders, what time do you lot kick off in the week?

Crap Buddist said:
Hi all, I gonna have a pop at cable, my min target is to capture the weekly true range or beat it , i use a few techniques amd it would be good to p!ss away the hours with fellow cable traders, what time do you lot kick off in the week?
Great handle CB,

You should see a new thread started tonight or tomorrow for our weekly cable plays. Welcome and look forward to seeing how you do and what views you have.

Good trading