• Within 200 pips of Fridays close

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to see the dow hit the low n rally into close similarly cable to fall into close

Dow could get volatile soon. Triple witching kicking in in the next hour and they are reweighting the indices

29Investments said:
FXCM have cut their long at 429 if any of the contrarians among you fancy a long :-0
I find FXCM suspicious, haven't followed them, so I cannot tell for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are a distant (or even a close ) cousin of Saxo Bank predictions ;)

I fancy looking at what happened today and who thought what during the day and where it's going, just on a plain ol' chart without indicators... anyone up for it? Bit like the darksiding but on a simple small scale

A pint to the one who gets cable's close today...

Attachments

• 160307 cable.JPG
    160307 cable.JPG
    214.1 KB · Views: 162
Priceman said:
I fancy looking at what happened today and who thought what during the day and where it's going, just on a plain ol' chart without indicators... anyone up for it? Bit like the darksiding but on a simple small scale

A pint to the one who gets cable's close today...

9452 ;)

edit: priceman, actually, the real question behind the close, will be

is this price action a breakout with a pullback, or a rejection?

my answery: rejection

Last edited:
Jacinto, do you mean 9500+ isn't wanted at the moment then and there will be more downside? I like the idea of DC's 9370 area that would be great as I'm short!

Priceman said:
Jacinto, do you mean 9500+ isn't wanted at the moment then and there will be more downside? I like the idea of DC's 9370 area that would be great as I'm short!

back to the range IMHO, but can be very wrong

j

Attachments

• cable 8 hour.gif
    cable 8 hour.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 179
Thanks Jacinto, you've got some good ideas.

Isn't it funny how we can all see something that resembles a pattern if we look hard enough and change the timeframe or MA's etc? I have given up guessing things and just try to follow what happens in real time and hop on and off the train as it moves.

As long as your system works for you and makes you your little bit from the market then everyone's a winner!

Now get down cable or else!

dont think it will go down tonight, though, i would rather wait and see the close.

thanks for the rest Pman. as long as the pips come, the method is of no importance.

j

edit: seeing the chart again, i am unsure of rejection, this could be actually a breakout and a pullback all in 1 day. low printed could suggest a break back into the February range.

Last edited:
bish bash bosh job done Dow bringing home the bacon cable 370s will come Monday

right then what do we do with pricemans chart??

got a bit burnt on cable so sat out this afternoon..
will take a long nearer the close, if we dip again, entry around around 939's
making it back with a few quick scalps on Dow.. good cycles & a bit more volume now..

dc2000 said:
right then what do we do with pricemans chart??

its the weekend, so, whowever is interested, print it, and discuss it, or

otherewise: feed the sprog :cheesy:

Attachments

• eat paper.jpg
    eat paper.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 492
Opinions on the dollar weakening further or bouncing anyone? I'm still quite strongly bearish on the Aussie and thinking of going even more bearish Monday.