FX-2007: Feb12th > Feb 16th

Where will GBPUSD go this week?

• Higher: At least 200 pips higher than last weeks close.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Same: Within 200 pips of last weeks close.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lower: At least 200 pips lower than last weeks close.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Dunno, and dont care

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning all,

apparently same setup as yesterday prior to the news. will look for price to confirm, but i am expecting to go short between 9520 and 9530 5 mins prior to the news, with an exit at 9440. the stop will be tight.

j

stop at break even now. short from 21 as stated above. move not fast enough. will see.

an hourly close above 522 will make me add to me longs. An hourly close below 500 will lead me to exit all positions and stand on the sidelines.

stopped out on the pre-news pullback. a bit annoying, but to be honest I am to blame for bringing my stop to BE. next one.

method works well. so happy there. now off to child mind. half term sucks.

good trading all.
j
CHow, will get back to you in the afternoon.

edit: on second thoughts, good the pullback stopped me out!

looking for a print of 562 before US to confirm target, stop level now in positive territory @431

Morning all thats me just up, 2.20 am last night or early this morning I took a loss on that 455 short and went long eventually at 1.9470, I was waiting thinking i might get 440, but come 2.20 AM I was knackered & I thought it might just go without the chance for London to load up.

Holding for the trend . Whatever it gives
hourlies are looking positive for a jolly good continued spring upwards but im not counting chickens. Good to see that euro breaking 1.3050 .

Cable

All things considered, not a bad day today so I will log out.

Attachments

• poundy.JPG
    poundy.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 200
Booked profits and short 563, (short term ish) sessional trade here on im reading for a play down, stop 586 in case we get double upside stretch although i'll be looking for longs tomorrow I think.

...30min wolf wave in play now for the short mid 90s...target 30s....won't be trading this though.