FX-2007: Feb26th > Mar 02nd

xx_joray_xx said:
hey can anyone show me so material on hans 1 2 3...i have some stuff on the big ben and was wondering what the other trading system you had big haush or something

Have a look at myfxreport.com. Lots of info on Hans 123 and a couple of other systems. Having said that breakout systems have had a bad three months, which either means that the market has changed and they don't work any more or it's a great time to join the party (My preferred scenario)

Offshore Trader said:
Have a look at myfxreport.com. Lots of info on Hans 123 and a couple of other systems. Having said that breakout systems have had a bad three months, which either means that the market has changed and they don't work any more or it's a great time to join the party (My preferred scenario)

We're due an up-turn in the ATR so hopefully scenario 2 plays out! :cheesy:

euro/jap made few points on the way down

hope for a few more on the way up
but I do not not seem to do very well on reversals

aftnoon chaps yall gettin some

after this morning looking to take another long position later today and hold into tomorrow
The FTSE is nearly there for me 6302 being ideal to jump off and wait for next position
the dow I want to see down at 511for the jump off point

dc2000 said:
after this morning looking to take another long position later today and hold into tomorrow
Currently flat from this morning's long vebo (stopped b/e). Same here, waiting for a decent setup...maybe a 123 long to trick into (off the 30min) and/or possibly the 620(ish) wolf long.

Todays trades

1) one missed trade thanks to preparing for schoolrun. left 50 odd pips on the table

2) one stupid trade. -12 . Dont trade an opinion :eek:

edit: think stupidity came as the pressure from not having taken profits for lack of trading opportunities yesterday, and missed trade today. Bad management of emotions. No 2 ways about it.

Attachments

• feb27longntexp.gif
    feb27longntexp.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Anyone been trading USDJPY - that's where all the movement's been in the last couple of days?

29Investments said:
Out at 647 - decide to concentrate on DOW

Durable goods down I'd guess home sales going to come out down too. They normally go hand in hand.

Hence, no reason to raise rates based on slowing economy. Thus fall in $.

I'm long on GBPUSD

when your smiling when your smiling

have taken a little scalp with 61 the target

filled as I type

the FTSE has gone outside the outer zone and the dow dipping below target so FTSE to rearm short

cable still waiting for long