FX-2007: Feb26th > Mar 02nd

dc2000 said:
dow giving a good return just about to take some @55

still waiting for cable maybe into close

I'm also short on the SPX from 1455.2. Looking for target of 1444 regions. No stop loss as I think the upside is like kinda non-existent in my book. Perhaps 1465 but no more. SPX is finito. I'd guess the same for the DOW if not for PPT.

GBPUSD looking reasonable. Looks like it's about to test and brake BB on the 10min charts. In the right direction anyway. At 1.9645 will take half profits and let rest continue.

dc2000 said:
dow giving a good return just about to take some @55

still waiting for cable maybe into close

DC Do you think it could resume upwards once gap closed ? Or are we going to see a major tank !

Naz -ve now so could help pull it down

There is certaintly an argument for an extended pull back;

Months & months with no correction
Poss war with Iran
Oil Rising
Greenspan predicts recession.
etc etc

29Investments said:
DC Do you think it could resume upwards once gap closed ? Or are we going to see a major tank !

Naz -ve now so could help pull it down

looking for some upside once 630 hit sould be in next 5 mins

do you mean at what point is trading halted or when does every MM and his dog start buying?

dc2000 said:
do you mean at what point is trading halted or when does every MM and his dog start buying?

I seem to remember that the us government put in computer programs
to halt big downward falls
the computer kicked in and keeps buying to slow things down a bit

edit the drop in the dow was on the 85 degree gann line
and that indicates strength

The PPT I believe is there for national emergencies situations but is often blamed for large market movements that are unexplained by news events

dc2000 said:
thats me done for the day boredom sets in

GBPUSD in a tight band between 1.9635 & 1.920.

Oil is falling below $61 so we can expect our 1.9660 to materialise now.

a narrow range day, portending a big move tomorrow?

or is it because its Monday?

today I stayed flat.

this is the reason

Attachments

• minefield1.gif
    minefield1.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 209
trendie said:
a narrow range day, portending a big move tomorrow?

or is it because its Monday?

positioning for a large move only thing is current price means I will have to be up early tomorrow

ps are you sure about NFP this week I have it as next week

jacinto said:
today I stayed flat.

this is the reason

Interesting chart and nice view. My long term view is $ destined for falls so I see it as consolidation before the lurch forward. Likewise for the Euro.

Doing reasonably well today buying the dips. Sometimes trading these narrow ranges with 10m & 3min charts dare I say is easy money.

Watching the SPX, GBPUSD, OIL and GOLD and they are all bouncing off each other. It's all down to inflation outlook and interest rates.

Oil :arrowu: => GBPUSD :arrowd:
Oil :arrowu: => SPX :arrowd:
$ :arrowd: => GOLD :arrowu:

hey can anyone show me so material on hans 1 2 3...i have some stuff on the big ben and was wondering what the other trading system you had big haush or something

xx_joray_xx said:
hey can anyone show me so material on hans 1 2 3...i have some stuff on the big ben and was wondering what the other trading system you had big haush or something
Dunno if it's changed since I got this document but there's loads of stuff on forexfactory (hope the mods don't mind me posting that)

Attachments

• Hans123.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 466