FX-2007: Feb19th > Feb 23th

Where will GBPUSD go this week? (last week was SAME)

• Higher: At least 200 pips higher than last weeks close.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Same: Within 200 pips of last weeks close.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lower: At least 200 pips lower than last weeks close.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno, and dont care

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ChowClown said:
Hi Leo, good to see you - short vebo this morning from 496.
...looking for b/e exit on this one now. Will close on the 12:30 open in any case....will be long from 546.

still long here and bored cant see much today think we'll get signal and have to hold over for the prize

Afternoon all,
Vebo Variant is holding short short from yesterday at 19515. It's been a tough couple of weeks for V.V. basically treading water.

V.V. Swinger has been doing much better, steadily picking up pips here and there. Today I closed half out for +20 and half out at b/e.

I think that the combination of the two V.V. methods could do rather well, with the Swinger steadily making small amounts and the vanilla V.V. hitting the occasional home run.

Onwards and upwards...

Took -25 on my short and now long although it is looking toppy here. Running a tight stop which if hit will signal my exit today. If we go higher from here think we could see some decent upside. If not we will probably drift around. Til tomorrow....

Cable 5 minute charts -

Not a good day( thus far) for the Asian Overnight range break theory - another day maybe ;)

Attachments

• poundtus.JPG
    poundtus.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 154
...long from this morning's vebo @546. Decided to hang on for a while rather than the time based exit - will prolly move to b/e soon and let it ride while i'm still at th'office.

cheers chaps Im looking for it to bounce around for a while I would have been looking to re enter @547 for 100 pips but will leave it for now and wait for tomorrow

morning all

I am flat..unfortunately since there was an entry long at 7:00, and fortunately I am flat because I had an opinion with a short bias, so OK.

Chow, have a look, 2 conflicting patterns.

j

trade on offer is too high risk for me this morning so will sit on sidelines for now

Oh give me break! Can I just get 1 day that goes my way please? This month has been aweful for triggering me one way then going another.

dc2000 said:
trade on offer is too high risk for me this morning so wiil sit on sidelines for now

couldnt agree more.

besides, I am still waiting for a guru to answer "How to lose money trading" :cheesy:

City Bound said:
Oh give me break! Can I just get 1 day that goes my way please? This month has been aweful for triggering me one way then going another.

Yes it has been a tricky month, as very few large sustained moves. Hans 123 is well down for the month which is unusual. I believe that you trade a 7am breakout system? I personally find that although it gives some excellent entries, there are also a lot of false moves. As such I trade it with tight stops and sharp move to B/E if the opportunity occurs.

Positions today long at 56, stopped at breakeven

Short at 33,20 and 18, all at break even now