FX-2007: Feb19th > Feb 23th

Where will GBPUSD go this week? (last week was SAME)

• Higher: At least 200 pips higher than last weeks close.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Same: Within 200 pips of last weeks close.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lower: At least 200 pips lower than last weeks close.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunno, and dont care

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When boredom reigns........

:eek:

Attachments

• the future of cable.gif
    the future of cable.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 227
dc2000 said:
anyone point me to the posts on swing vebo?

I think they were discussed wither last week or week before on FX-2007 threads.
possibly ChowClown posted them.

this highlights the need for either a pdf or doc being posted, which makes it easier to search for it in the forums. (as you can search for attachments in threads/posts)

ChowClown said:
...seconded.

Being a simple trading type, I'm just holding my shorts still from both Vebo Variant and Vebo Variant Swinger. Took half off on the latter at around here.

All this trying to pick the bottom seems far too clever to me - I've never managed to get that sort of thing to work!

I think they were discussed wither last week or week before on FX-2007 threads.
possibly ChowClown posted them.
thanks trendie I found it, it was posted by a gnome

i swing but don't use vebo
and thats a totally different BB

ChowClown said:
a_g's the vebo swinger around these parts - i swing but don't use vebo :cheesy:

If you look at the posts starting with my one numbered 25 in last week's thread you get the Vebo definition and a rough outline of how Vebo Variant and V.V. swinger differ from this.

HTH

trendie said:
if those are the plans for your new yacht, I'd get another naval architect. :cheesy:

It would be a lot easier if there were a few gullible, no desperate, I mean eager new traders about willing to purchase a wondrous system to help them on their way I'd be trading offshore right now like Terence Stamp :devilish:

Sorry to drag the humour down, but someone needs to point out that today has been the perfect opportunity to swing both ways.

every man has his price, but this is neither the time nor the place to discuss :)

Im long from 39. stop at break even.

candles,

Whilst I can't predict much, I can safely say that nothing will occur today.

Bailed out of half my short on this small dip but think we will probably be stuck in this tiny range until tomorrow now

candles said:
DC. Can we expect to see the Dow taking a hit any time soon?

I suppose it depends on what you term a hit, I expect it to come off the boil shall we say, by the expiry of March futures I will be looking for a position on this in the next two days

Morning all, short from vebo sellentry at 489. But I think there's support around 458. Another round trip before tomorrow news?