FX-2007: Jan 15 > Jan 19

Crap Buddist said:
stopped out @97 but now long 80.

definately last trade o day for me. stop @ 68 .

Now come on mate we'll be thinking you're addicted in a minute, you said this was the last trade and you're still doing more ;)

Just popped in to see what I'm missing... will do the same tomorrow evening and not before I have my bag of pips for the day!

Priceman said:
Now come on mate we'll be thinking you're addicted in a minute, you said this was the last trade and you're still doing more ;)

Just popped in to see what I'm missing... will do the same tomorrow evening and not before I have my bag of pips for the day!

Guilty. Well it was the last one, and I did say i'd pop back in an hour and what i could see is the shift in under current first time since early europe, hence that short 95, but it can dribble about abit this time of day, so i'll have to focus on a longer frame.

When I sleep I sometimes wake up shouting short that ****er. then ohh it was just a dream...

slightly obsessed.yes helps , I think.

putting up a fight, stops at the high, should se another push south here, will cover half at 13, and let the rest to run if it will mid 650ish

Attachments

• gm1.gif
    gm1.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 142
fancy a short but seems crazy cos it might be one way so gonna wait for a sensible Long entry if it gives the chance.. everything is pointing up crikey dunno how high this is gonna go

hi buddist
all these quick in and out ,are you making any money ?
what with the spread and all

I was just about to post the same thing HB! Mind you, I'm the opposite extreme - just bought at 55, stop at 1.95, will hold to test recent highs.

I am the same as you ,
I like to get 20 or 30 points out of a run
but as a good trader I am prepared to look at something new

Edit

buddist if you worked out how many points you have lost in the spread
and how many points you actuailly made over the day
I think you would be shocked

Last edited:
Long right at the top from a VEBO signal. Of late, it has been better at signalling short-term turning points than breakouts......

morning all,

i will stay flat today. need some fine tuning on my strat. also, want to see how today closes because i am starting to see the possibility of a swing short.

good day

j

Hi Just to add my experience on Buddist trading style.
I did the same thing 3 years ago.
In the January over 200 trades, only 2 lost.
I made a boat load of money.
Carried on in February and lost the lot.
So be careful,