FX-2007: Jan 15 > Jan 19

Pitty I didn't stick with my 639,5 long. Technically I shouldn't have put my stop to BE as it was actually 2 pips away from my BE level. Anyway, that's hindsight and is indeed wonderful.

candles said:
dc and priceman still holding you shorts?
BANG! Got slapped good and proper trying the longer timeframe calls. Going back to scalping 10 or 20 at a time, works much better for me. Luckily for me it's only play money (real but only a couple of hundred :eek: )

Unfortunately T2W is not good for my wealth so will pop in at the end of each day/week. Too many different calls that I think are actually good ones but still confuse my strat. Gonna dissapear for a while.

Good trading all. I'll let you know at the end of each day or so how I'm doing.

Tara for now

Priceman said:
Too many different calls that I think are actually good ones but still confuse my strat. Gonna dissapear for a while.

Good trading all. I'll let you know at the end of each day or so how I'm doing.

Tara for now
...it's a good idea imho - i made the same decision at the beginning of the year and it has improved discipline....a tad :)

dc2000 said:
still short candles it will have to go some more to make me look for the B/E exit

good good.

My system triggered long at 1.9620 but unfortunately it was at around 6am and I was still asleep, so i missed that trade :(

The analyst i subscribe too was looking for downside today and he's pretty blooming good....nearly in your league!, so i'd imagine we drop a little from these levels, although im gonna wait for his update.

good luck

out for 21.5 and if you look at the 15 min bars & 5 mins. thats saying upside break possibility. scary if short , cos some traders hold and position and then more pile in for the upthrust.

still no sign of a south position short yet

After dithering around all day, I finally opened a short at 704. With my recent record, there's sure to be a spike to 800 any time now.

covered 90.9

all done for today, im hoping to be ready come 6 am in the morning. see what this beasts gonna offer.

Phil Mibbutz said:
After dithering around all day, I finally opened a short at 704. With my recent record, there's sure to be a spike to 800 any time now.

nice one, this beast im still reading as trade from a long side, see what happens but im knackered.

its nearly sugesting short on the 15's but that ,when they blip down may be a long opp for longer term players.

i'll have a look in an hour or so.

short 95,

Getting signs of change in under current, typically when this happens, then we may get a blip up then down, but as its risen last few bars ive gone at 95, any test of 02/05 if it comes i'll have to stomach.

Wishing I'd closed when it got down to about 670 and my finger was poised over the mouse button... Wake up to a nice fat loss tomorrow, no doubt!

Phil Mibbutz said:
Wishing I'd closed when it got down to about 670 and my finger was poised over the mouse button... Wake up to a nice fat loss tomorrow, no doubt!

if you are in doubt, why dont you close now?