FX-2007: Jan 15 > Jan 19

As strong as sterling looks, the dollar keeps going up against GBP and EUR. I don't know how long Cable can fight this...

dc2000....im fairly new to forex and only been trading for about 6 monthes....i know that you work solely on price....i'm interested in learning more about your system....what triggers buy and sell signals for you ....and i dont believe on trading on gut feelings.....

p.s. today seemed like a good day for the big ben....

In a nutshell its all about bargain hunting those on the Dow thread will know Im always banging on about wanting a better price. If we take the analogy of buying a house most will look at prices in an area and be happy to get a few grand off as part of the offer process a few will go in with an aggressive offer of 15 to 20% below market they may have to wait but sooner or later there will be someone who will sell at that level

as for today we will go early high down into mid afternoon and up at end of day

candles said:
what are you basing these scalps on Buddist? Your entries look good.

Sessional trends, and how traders think and how other traders think. Lots of screen time, total concentration and picking up or reading the game play.

I'll leave it now till new york. and maybe then wait for the downtrend to kick in if thats the way it shows and take a value entry .

It can take time to learn to wait for value, typically i sometimes find im so enthusiastic that i can occassionally go over the top first in all eagerness to play the game. Right ideas usually, but some people are more greedy than me and want even more value.

Last edited:
DC,

Are you still shure that the cable will reverse to the 195.50 mark?

thats what my money is on and given my calculations here Im happy but would never recommend anyone follow me unless they knew how I calculate my trades

Thinking about longer term cable , perhaps a very good run into 2 dollars and up is possible.

Inflation a concern at 3% the , brits likely to raise rates another 2 or 3 times this year ?,

Yanks likely to cut theirs.

Any thoughts anyone?

ChowClown said:
Thanks for the heads up, coyote. :cool:

no worries. first its got to get up. assume the news will do that. lets see how it plays out if it ends up forming. would be a nice way to be in line with the DC view (just in case he is right as he always is :cheesy: ).

j

covered @59,

looks like the sessional trend is easing on the upside, but still not showing massive downside at the mo.

Short EUR/USD

Attachments

• eur.gif
    eur.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 193
Crap Buddist said:
long 52 for whats left of any upside, or a kick in the bollox.

a brave man taking a trade just before PPI. hope it works out for you.