FX-2007: Jan 15 > Jan 19

Seems like only DC got this one right today. The spike up at 9.30 really stuffed me but at least the move down at the end recouped a few points.....'til tomorrow guys

ITV 9PM Excess in the city - Examining the lifestyles of the City workers who share the £19billion paid in annual bonuses each year.

dc2000 said:
ITV 9PM Excess in the city - Examining the lifestyles of the City workers who share the £19billion paid in annual bonuses each year.

Curses.I've been rumbled :cheesy:

Phil Mibbutz said:
If -72pt qualifies me, can I apply to join the "Killed By Morning Spike" Club, please?

think it qualifies you as the "beaten-by-wife syndrome" type. lol. welcome to the club.

j

edit: do as i do. when you take a loss, and then price goes the intended way, then, if you tell your wife, "sweetheart, I took a long, decided to close with a loss cause it wasnt right", and then price goes the way you expected, then switch onto swissy charts. she will never know. lol. does the trick, and avoids black eyes. lol.

Last edited:
Thanks, j -- do I get a badge to wear now? The irony is that I had a short on but it was stopped out by a couple of lousy points, making about 120 pts difference to the outcome. Is that a credible excuse to avoid the Black Eye Club?

you get freebies

Attachments

• shirt.JPG
    shirt.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 182
  • bear.JPG
    bear.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 162
  • cup.JPG
    cup.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 164
err......................why not. go on. send us some of those freebies.

let me be your first member of the Burntcake club.

j

Are you expecting the cable to drop some more or about turn and hit mid 197's?

Im looking to take some profit at 545 and Im looking for a nice turn north when Ben speaks

dc2000 said:
Im looking to take some profit at 545 and Im looking for a nice turn north when Ben speaks

dc2000....im fairly new to forex and only been trading for about 6 monthes....i know that you work solely on price....i'm interested in learning more about your system....what triggers buy and sell signals for you ....and i dont believe on trading on gut feelings.....

p.s. today seemed like a good day for the big ben....

morning all

edit
demand is pushing the price up ,
but I just cannot see it
looking to short at some point

Last edited:
lol, working to get out myself. the freebies are nice though.

think you are right, yes, price going up, but it is not convincing. a short isnt convincing yet for me. though starting to look like it.

j