Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Back to the seabed--below 150 pips

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Does not make a difference...

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mark twain uk said:
and short again from 9505, if I am really lucky I will make my ideal 100+ pips a day (dream on) - out at B/E

US T-notes are going north after GDP. This should support Cable - until new home sales later today. I think we (again) will get stronger home data than consensus, but you can never be sure.

Horrible, horrible day and November hasn't been a very good month. Only about 1/2 of normal points. Unfortunately this week all the big moves have happened out of my trading timeframe.

Baruch said:
US T-notes are going north after GDP. This should support Cable - until new home sales later today. I think we (again) will get stronger home data than consensus, but you can never be sure.

The house sales was weaker than consensus, but house prices higher than expected.

That's really annoying. I got in @ 517, it went on, I put stop to B/E, it came back and hitmy stop, now I'm back in but at a higher price!

Morning all,

Vebo orders in at 9588.9 long, 9470.1 short. I've begun to forward test an intraday indicator/price action hybrid. Nothing flash, just feel the need for a trend based method in the plan. I'll call these trades too.

Good luck today, large portion of ATR already snaffled upside, so i've a feeling the vebo long, if triggered will be another top! What will be, will be.....i know narthin'.

ChowClown said:
Morning all,

Vebo orders in at 9588.9 long, 9470.1 short. I've begun to forward test an intraday indicator/price action hybrid. Nothing flash, just feel the need for a trend based method in the plan. I'll call these trades too.

Good luck today, large portion of ATR already snaffled upside, so i've a feeling the vebo long, if triggered will be another top! What will be, will be.....i know narthin'.

I'm long from over night after suffering a huge bout of whipping yesterday - really got spanked!

Chow,

I'm trying a new staggered VeBo approach from which I'm long from 35 today.

Approach use 7am figures

if not taken by 7:30 reset with 7:30 figures

if not taken by 8 reset with 8am figures.

5 minute

a_gnome said:
I'm long from over night after suffering a huge bout of whipping yesterday - really got spanked!

Yesterday did few any favours but the break today seems promising.

Any reason for the whippy day yesterday?

Attachments

• two.JPG
    two.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 146
Be careful not to ditch VEBO because of a couple of bad days. The danger with the 7 cut is that there are a lot of false moves between 7 and 8 in the first hour of London trade

mrng chaps seems you all had fun yesterday I couldnt access t2w all day

Offshore Trader said:
Be careful not to ditch VEBO because of a couple of bad days. The danger with the 7 cut is that there are a lot of false moves between 7 and 8 in the first hour of London trade
Yes, the testing for VEBO showed the 5am-8am range to be the best. I personally don't intend changing this until i see test evidence to the contrary.