Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Back to the seabed--below 150 pips

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Does not make a difference...

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offshore Trader said:
Looks like you were lucky with your 68 entry level Chow. The dollar is nice and strong but unfortunately so is the pound. Come on cable, go down!
Yes, the Oanda low was 9470.7, came within a gnat's wotzit. Where are you short from?

70. It always gets you in a good mood when you are short 1/2 point above the low of the day. Ironically I wasn't sure whether to put my short at 69 or 70. Not my lucky day

had a frustrating one myself so far. Shorted the FTSE, stopped out on the very high tick!! lol.
Shorted cable. small loss. Shorted again. we'll see...

flat = no position (at the moment - atm)
order in at = he has set pending orders to byt at 540 and to short at 468.

mark twain uk said:
I hope CC does not mind replying

atm = at the moment

the orders are where the trader places them
is there some kind of screen that is telling you where the most of the traders are placing there trades

Horrible, horrible, horrible, suspect the dollar will continue higher but with the strength of Sterling who knows what Cable will do?

got lucky, bought the dip, reversed at the top and went flat in the middle, 52 pips in less than ten minutes

mark twain uk said:
got lucky, bought the dip, reversed at the top and went flat in the middle, 52 pips in less than ten minutes

Great trading and definitely the technique for today. Unfortunately, I trade breakouts which has been a nightmare for me today.

and short again from 9505, if I am really lucky I will make my ideal 100+ pips a day (dream on) - out at B/E