FX-2007: Apr 16th > Apr 20th

How will GBPUSD fare this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's me done for the day. New rule +50 points and cease for the day. Two reasons, 1) I missed all of last summer stuck in front of this screen and 2) my trading has been so bad lately that even when I have won I have given it back. SO NO MORE :LOL:

Uphios said:
That's me done for the day. New rule +50 points and cease for the day. Two reasons, 1) I missed all of last summer stuck in front of this screen and 2) my trading has been so bad lately that even when I have won I have given it back. SO NO MORE :LOL:

WHAT!! 50 pips a day on Cable only? I can only dream of that. (made a poxy 7 pips y'day afternoon)

Or, do you mean a combined 50 pips on all pairs?

trendie said:
WHAT!! 50 pips a day on Cable only? I can only dream of that. (made a poxy 7 pips y'day afternoon)

Or, do you mean a combined 50 pips on all pairs?
Cable?? Cable is a nightmare lately (for me anyway). No cable at all today, all on USDJPY and DOW.

Uphios said:

Uphios, you must be ashamed of yourself, only 50?

+ 200 again last 24 hours.

TPF

The Pearl Fisher said:

TPF
I just haven't got your skill, but if I can reliably make +50 a day forever that will do me nicely :LOL:

The Pearl Fisher said:

TPF

Wow ! Well done - what have you been trading ?

Uphios said:
I just haven't got your skill, but if I can reliably make +50 a day forever that will do me nicely :LOL:

A consistent 20 points per day (or average 20 points) should be enough for anyone to make decent money. IMHO you are dead right Uphios. Overtrading in the long term leads to a reduction in income and as you so a loss in life quality. Lovely day today, so I'm going to be out of here in 45 mins whatever happens

[too much time on my hands]

does anybody use teh Awesome Oscillator?
how is it different from MACD?
(neither of which I use, but they look mighty pretty)

Okay, the last 24 hours have not gone as well as the last few weeks, anyway nothing major.

Since that profit of 111 on the USDJPY, I have closed 4 trades.

Short position at 5pm est +31 pips 18th
Long position at 8pm est -46 pips 18th
Short position at 10am est -35pips today
Long position at 11am est +1 pip today

I am currently short, and down 16 pips. Hit a rough patch here, but it is but a small dent in what I have grown my account to in the last 3 months.

Currently up 96 pips on my USDCHF short position.

The Pearl Fisher said:
Anyone feel the best move of the day for cable is about to materialise?

TPF

hope not my money will be on a good overnight move and then continuation into the US sesh after a sideways dance for most of the morning