Currency Trading (Oct 9th > 13th)

Who will be Top of the Pips at the end of this week? Will it be.......

• Yazz - The Only Way is Up

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Idlewild - Stay The Same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Quo - Down, Down, Deeper and Down

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Transvision Vamp - Baby, I Don't Care

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ChowClown said:
hi trendie, are you in too yet?

missed it. will be out till this afternoon.
downloaded an e-book from Schlossberg and Kathy Lien recently. 200 pages, with 8 separate strategies.will be reading that this morning.
( dont know why I bought it, only $30, as I have my own rules. )

I am quite relaxed. no big deal. always more trades in the offing. get my haircut.
I am chilled.
:cool:

trendie said:
missed it. will be out till this afternoon.
downloaded an e-book from Schlossberg and Kathy Lien recently. 200 pages, with 8 separate strategies.will be reading that this morning.
( dont know why I bought it, only $30, as I have my own rules. )

I am quite relaxed. no big deal. always more trades in the offing. get my haircut.
I am chilled.
:cool:

Always better to be out of a trade wishing you were in than the other way round.

short yet DC?

was short on break of 34 now long as it nearly hit my short target of 575 only a drop below 552 stops me being a Yazz fan for a couple of days

Currently Long from 587..looking for a quick run to 637.

BTW..what the hells up with the Dow? Wont the damn thing EVER sell off??! :eek: I am short from 11870 and would love to hit a 300+ homer.

...hrly inside bar now printed (cable), so moved short stop to lock in +45 odd, just above inside bar high (8613.8). Fiddlin' but these inside bar plays are quite reliable off the hrlies.

Last edited:
ChowClown said:
...hrly inside bar now printed (cable), so moved short stop to lock in +45 odd, just above inside bar high (8613.8). Fiddlin' but these inside bar plays are quite reliable off the hrlies.
...just added a bolli to the hrly chart and now view this as a bad call, apologies. I'll leave the stop where it is for now though. Inside bar reversal will look better (to me) once price closes above lower bolli.

Oanda's USD/NOK spread is still 25 today.Did they give any reason for the raise??

And there's nowhere to go you won't go
If there's nowhere to run you go slow
If you move up to me then I'll show you the way
Then you'll know how to skweeze me Oh Oh
you know how to pleeze me Oh Oh
you're learnin' it easy Oh Oh
And I thought you'd might like to know
how to skweeze me Oh Oh
You know how to pleeze me Oh Oh
you're learnin' it easy Oh Oh
And I thought you might like to know

ChowClown said:
...just added a bolli to the hrly chart and now view this as a bad call, apologies. I'll leave the stop where it is for now though. Inside bar reversal will look better (to me) once price closes above lower bolli.
...+88 locked in now...

...this will probably be the last lock in at +110....just in time, fire drill! Catch ya l8tr.

nice smooth flow down to 4pm-ish.

will it pause, and retrace back until 12-midnight, whereupon it should recommence its downward journey?

( I have started to trade time instead of price. )