Currency Trading (Oct 9th > 13th)

Who will be Top of the Pips at the end of this week? Will it be.......

• Yazz - The Only Way is Up

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Idlewild - Stay The Same

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Quo - Down, Down, Deeper and Down

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Transvision Vamp - Baby, I Don't Care

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jonnyy40 said:
Hocus Pocus by Focus

am I seeing patterns that dont exist? ( fully accept that this could be true - my astrology chart says I am prone to such things )

would my back-testing be in vain, then? please advise.

trendie said:
am I seeing patterns that dont exist? ( fully accept that this could be true - my astrology chart says I am prone to such things )

would my back-testing be in vain, then? please advise.

you could test your back if you want
I have a ton of logs that need moving

trendie,ive been entering trades at 10pm every night for the last couple of weeks noticing the same pattern as you,keeping it tight with 30 pip stop and just going for 20pips target and its been good nearly every night.

Offshore Trader said:
Yawn...yawn.....if nothing happens before 2 I'm giving up.

Is it holidays in US today? Columbo Day?

And just one more thing, sir..... :cheesy:

Attachments

• Columbo.jpg
    Columbo.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 203
trendie said:
Is it holidays in US today? Columbo Day?

And just one more thing, sir..... :cheesy:

He is worth taking the day off for, pure class in the detective options :cheesy:

My system has just stopped me into a short Cable position at 56 although I'd be very surprised if it works. Not a good atitude, I know but when I use my own discretion, I'm nearly always wrong, so I just had to let it happen. We'll see....

...looks like one of those '3rd wave down' thingy's, off the 30min....hornblower might get his 616. You short HB?

patience, patience, patience.

was short at 680. got bored, and bailed out at 668 for +12.
now, it tanks.

looks like Ive missed nothing at all

if me 772 dont come this aft I may have to give up Quo and become a Yazz fan NOT

I asked why the USD/NOK spread was 25 instead of 20.Forgot about holiday?

Morning everyone. Can't see anything which is going to move the markets quickly other possibly Trichet talking this afternoon but hopefully we will get some trendy movement all day

Morning all,

9:30 Visible Trade Balance (GBP) and 11:00 BRC Retail Sales Monitor (GBP) - don't know if these will add any momentum though.

...short yet DC?

...just done a quick southbound calc and there's a 8400 target from the 8650 level. P'raps before the end of the week.

....where's your short target DC?