Currency trading (Oct 16th > 20th)

wheres it going and whats your favourite? (split)

• Total voters
Interesting,- I used the USDDKK alot myself (prolly cuz im a dane) for about 3 years, but stopped due to the lack of variation. It dosnt change that much the cross..

DKK does tend to be flatter and more opposing to Cable in its moves.

NOK can be absolutely great though, you can catch a weeks worth of cables pips in a day!

yeah, I've always kinda avoided the NOK crosses, cuz they can really rip you good. Also alot of clearers have been operating there the last few weeks, ive noticed. Makes the uncertainty even bigger.. alongside the profits of course,

The problem is that the DKK has a fixed currency agreement with the EUR.. so not that flamboyant.

Got caught in the cross fire today and reached my daily stop loss. If not, would have been long at 08 and have saved the day. Sometimes being disciplined is bad!

wow! I honestly didnt think it would break it!

One for the books! ... huge loss on my part.. ouch.. havnt closed my shorts yet tho.. hoping and praying for a retrace!

Whoa is me, one of such little faith.
We seem to be getting a Thursday high, for the Delta turn. !
( I thought it was turning down, and unlikely to breach yesterdays highs )

EDIT: I love Delta - far more colourful than my own system.
EDIT2: am not saying we are due a turn - could be an inversion.

Attachments

• delta_oct19.GIF
    delta_oct19.GIF
    117 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
hi

for what its worth, there is a down trendline resistance between 18775 and 18825 on teh '25 pips' point and figure chart

(from 19050 high end sep and 18875 high mid oct)

cheers

Offshore Trader said:
Well, my system has sent me short again, although my head tells me it's going the other way. My head's normally wrong though!

Maybe you should start following your head? ;)

trendlines and their uses

sometimes awful handy

Attachments

• Chart of GBP~USD.gif
    Chart of GBP~USD.gif
    39.7 KB · Views: 163