Currency Trading (Nov 13th > Nov 17th)

Where will GBPUSD close at end of week?

• Higher:150 or more pips higher than last Fridays close

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Same: Less than 150 pips from last Fridays close.

• Lower: 150 pips or more lower than last Fridays close.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Not bovvered - I go where the waves send me

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Most of my trades last 30 minutes or less (scalp)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Most of my trades last 2 hours or less (session open related)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Most of my trades last 8 hours or less (intra-session)

• Most of my trades last 24 hours or less ( daily pattern)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Most of my trades last more than one day (swing)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
neil said:
What other way of thinking is there :p :!:

I know but if you read my earleir post I am very late in taking the GRAIL entry :) ( I missed it in bed ;) ) in the entry signalled between 6.30 am -7.30 am 1.2520 is a possible nut to crack and if it doesnt then my stop may very likely be taken. If it is then i'll wait for the next grail not likely today.... its a work in progress.

Oh HUMANLY ? yes when we think outside our methods (non human) I mean the grail signals plod along I might eye a chart and think targets outside of the system, not that its black box (whatever that is) and comment

Well done ChowClown and OT, :) think it's going to be a very good week for most people here.

Legion said:
I know but if you read my earleir post I am very late in taking the GRAIL entry :) ( I missed it in bed ;) ) in the entry signalled between 6.30 am -7.30 am 1.2520 is a possible nut to crack and if it doesnt then my stop may very likely be taken. If it is then i'll wait for the next grail not likely today.... its a work in progress.

Oh HUMANLY ? yes when we think outside our methods (non human) I mean the grail signals plod along I might eye a chart and think targets outside of the system, not that its black box (whatever that is) and comment

What's the Grail entry? A system something to do with Soul-Trader?

Baruch said:
What's the Grail entry? A system something to do with Soul-Trader?

no, dont know what he does, just a name I plucked from the other grail thread fact or fiction .

Stopped @ 83

Now the grail is signalling an over sold buy signal setup look to get long uschf during the next 15 minute bar commencing 15.15 suggested stop 30 pips

Has soul trader got the grail ?

Ok well near the end of that 15 minute bar for observational purposes assume entry 1.2471 stop 1.2441
lets see what happens..... :)

this is a second grail entry, the first being the lowest risk? on the new trend change which happen 6.30-7.30 am.. price 1.2430-45 entry zone.

That was technically Grail of grail entry this is continuation grail setup, if indeed the market does continue with its uptrend from here.. more risk?, but if the trend continues and we follow trends then this zone is suggested a place to assume that risk.

Last edited:
I see BB delivered the goods agains today! And with nice tight entries... like the 5min bear flag pointed by ChowClown... or the 15min inside bar.
I´m happy you guys caught it... me was sleepin´

One of the methods named Grail that I know is the one in the book "street smarts"... which is pretty much a trend trading method, that sells/buys bounces of the 20ema. I can see one would have done nice following it since yesterday on cable (1hr).

edu said:
I see BB delivered the goods agains today! And with nice tight entries... like the 5min bear flag pointed by ChowClown... or the 15min inside bar.
I´m happy you guys caught it... me was sleepin´

One of the methods named Grail that I know is the one in the book "street smarts"... which is pretty much a trend trading method, that sells/buys bounces of the 20ema. I can see one would have done nice following it since yesterday on cable (1hr).
Lots of setups out there, when you look for 'em. Is 'Grail' within your weaponry? :)

Retails sales at 9.30 and US CPI at 1.30 both normally market movers. Could be another volatile day. EUR/GBP continues stronger...

Offshore Trader said:
Retails sales at 9.30 and US CPI at 1.30 both normally market movers. Could be another volatile day. EUR/GBP continues stronger...

Yes, and Phil. Fed too.

PS. The Big Ben train has left the station...

ChowClown said:
Morning,

Today's orders: long 94, short 53....short now.

Do you use 10 pips or so as your buffer when trading your version of Big Ben?