FX 2007 > Week 19 -23 Mar

Your favoured pair and timeframes used

• Total voters
I am currently short @ 54 stop @ 74 looking for my 30 zone again.........
I cant be luck everytime but I cant see anything that will cable up on the go at this present time...

P.S I am not fading anyone.....Just trading........

Happy Trading.....

Hi Dc ...
So far been a great day for range trading....
How are you doing

Rav

dc2000 said:
pretty good rav if we hit 68 I'll be 103 pips up for the day

Currently @ +61 mate looking for another 30 pips today on downward movement though.....

Here comes my 5 point cross theory....if it does this then we are going down...again

chasing with a running stop if it hits 42 at the mo then Im on the sidelines

I am getting a bit uncomfortable with my position......Am I sitting on a volcano that is about to errupt.....

471 thank ya very much Elvis has left the building

and set his alarm for 378

dc2000 said:
471 thank ya very much Elvis has left the building

and set his alarm for 378

Alarm for 378 ie have you gone short........................??? :rolleyes:

29Investments said:
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Nice one!
Unfortunately my sell limit has been triggered at 9470. Looking at the price action now it does not seem like the best place to call the reversal, but it's a system generated signal and will have to stick to it.

I'm holding out for a bit more - Would like to short from another 500 failure

If it changes direction will reassess

rav700 said:
Alarm for 378 ie have you gone short........................??? :rolleyes:

no not wanting to stay at screen but have a binary short

catch ya all latta

Anyone got a reading on the FXCMometer recco reading , they advising longs or shortski's today ? :)

Dc Closed my 3 lots and I have made practically another 25 pips.............................................Didnt make it to my 100 pips but nearly there.......

Happy Trading All

Rav

Crap Buddist said:
Anyone got a reading on the FXCMometer recco reading , they advising longs or shortski's today ? :)

They would prefer to buy at 385 but will short a 505 failure or long a 505 break

4CAST are looking for a pullback to 315/50 and then expext some good buying for a decent move higher (into the 9600's)

smbtnt said:
Nice one!
Unfortunately my sell limit has been triggered at 9470. Looking at the price action now it does not seem like the best place to call the reversal, but it's a system generated signal and will have to stick to it.
Did not manage to cover any on the 470 short as my r/r does not allow for it. Anyone else favouring move below 450?

smbtnt said:
Did not manage to cover any on the 470 short as my r/r does not allow for it. Anyone else favouring move below 450?

Short @ 51 and 54 2 positions open.......
Looking for a test of 415