FX 2007 > Week 19 -23 Mar

Your favoured pair and timeframes used

• Total voters
2be said:
Out of short now, staying out shall go short on a pullback

You have the bearish bias today 2be may be it is your lucky day today cable pull back to 55 and then you can have whatever you want :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

29Investments said:
9500 here we come ! :cheesy:
Still a bit weary about 500 today but I think it will come back to 55.....
Dollar showing some strength this morning.......
16-20 zone is a acceptance \ buyback zone and 15 min stocs turning....which is a good signal....

rav700 said:
You have the bearish bias today 2be may be it is your lucky day today cable pull back to 55 and then you can have whatever you want :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
bearish, but just not a strong and well founded orientation at all. Hope it gets to 55 then treble top or who knows, it might go to 90s

4 pips on the cross required then it should shoot up or fail and go all the way down

rav700 said:
I am out at -4
I came out because I am not sure of my pos....When I am not confident I come out sit back and let the train get started it seems to be warming up but .....doesnt know when to start......

I will wait.....

Rav

2be said:
bearish, but just not a strong and well founded orientation at all. Hope it gets to 55 then treble top or who knows, it might go to 90s

It ran out of steam at 9458, 100MA on daily is 9457, through here and we are looking at 9537

morning all

decided to stay away from cable, and trade something different. EURCHF. it doesnt move as much as cable, the moves are clean, etc. so prime to increase size and keep risk same as trading cable, for my money at least.

So, traded with 3 times the size, taking only about 50% more risk I would normally take on cable, and managed to take out + 80 pips (a bit more than +25 on total position). good learning experience on using size of position to try and get the equivalent of a decent move on cable on a pair that doesnt move too much.

did manage to trade cable and take a loss (-10) so, including that, it is a good day.

happy trading

tallpaul said:
morning guys, it all seems a little uncertain on the chart and the board this morning..
Mondays often are a bit timid and difficult to gain a decisive direction. 15 - 20 pips here and there, but not that many more (realistically) I can assure you it comes easier with 15 min delay paper trading :cheesy :LOL: :LOL:

Im not looking for the major move today but will expect the signal before a pullback to a better price

the signal level is 479

29Investments said:
Dont you want a bit more than that if we bust 58 ?

nope depending on time it should signal long and then position for it

the market gives 2 to enter 3 to exit