FX 2007 > Week 19 -23 Mar

Your favoured pair and timeframes used

• Total voters
rav700 said:
Short @ 51 and 54 2 positions open.......
Looking for a test of 415

Closed both positions @ 45 and that is 12 pips in the bag again. :cheesy:

rav700 said:
Closed both positions @ 45 and that is 12 pips in the bag again. :cheesy:

A Grand Total of 98 pips for the day ......Am I satisfied of course I am but I would have liked to complete the century..... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Happy Trading Rav

I am going to try for my 2 pips now....short @ 57 Target is 50 hmmm stop @ 87

I have made my 105 pips for today..................
Phew........My New scalping Record...................

rav700 said:

Very nice work RAV !

Is this your normal way of trading or do you swing too ?

I notice you have quite wide stops compared to your profit targets - whats your ratio of winners to losers like ?

rav700 said:
Good results,rav, keep it going!!!

29Investments said:
Very nice work RAV !

Is this your normal way of trading or do you swing too ?

I notice you have quite wide stops compared to your profit targets - whats your ratio of winners to losers like ?

Hello Mate,
This is the normal way that I trade and my stop to be honest are just incase I have to leave my screen which is definately not the norm.....I generally trade after 5 P.M where I can go trade the ranges at high P.P The maximum Loss I generally bear is about 10-12 pips.....as you can see from all my calls.....

Tonight should be a good one......

So Please do not take my stops into that much consideration

Happy Trading
Rav

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

rav700 said:
Thanks
Mate :cheesy:
How did your trading go today...
Got 40+ pips, I have had to be away from the screens, so I have had 3 shorts only.

Good trading from Rav and DC I see. What's the thinking then now from you lot? I see DC still wants his 378, Rav doesn't seem to care, 29investments wants another short from 500 failure or long from 385, any more thoughts?

I'm currently short but any downside will be short lived I think. First target 12. Doesn't seem to like being down there as you can see on the hourly bars of 1000 and 1700. Stop currently 55, will move shortly if it goes down past 25.

I'll have to set limits though as I'm off to play footy in the freezing cold!
See ya

Priceman said:
Good trading from Rav and DC I see. What's the thinking then now from you lot? I see DC still wants his 378, Rav doesn't seem to care, 29investments wants another short from 500 failure or long from 385, any more thoughts?

I'm currently short but any downside will be short lived I think. First target 12. Doesn't seem to like being down there as you can see on the hourly bars of 1000 and 1700. Stop currently 55, will move shortly if it goes down past 25.

I'll have to set limits though as I'm off to play footy in the freezing cold!
See ya
From daily and 4hrs chart bias for cable seems to be up, but every set up of entry and exit has to be observed in accordance with the price pattern and confirmed by momentum.

ello ello mate.....
Okay lets look at this lil cable friend of ours.....I am definatley bearish as I have said on sunday....I was waiting for a move upto 445 region and then all the way down to 310........It has gone a bit above my target but no harm done.....on the contrary I have had one of the best days of scalping ever.......

Let get straight to the point...

I am looking for 400 close of play asian trading and then probably in london trading ie big ben a move to 25 region and then a straight move to the 385-350 region.........

Let me put this in an more understandble way

Asian T Trading: Short till 395-400
London TTrading: Long to425 and then short to 385.....

Please dont quote me on these figures these are purely my thoughts........

Hence I am short at this present time from 41 with stop @71

looks like the time frame has moved forward so will now be bullish for a little longer but come Thursday the plan is, as one shepherd said to the other, " lets get the flock outta here"

It was a good scalping day, both ways indeed, though I was only short. I am working on an attitude to be able to go both ways on days like today. It is always so easy to look at the charts after the action and think of easy trades. On the whole it was a good day to trade. Tomorrow I shall be in and out and on Wednesday I shall be all day out. If good I shall put a little trade in the morning, do not know which way yet.
Happy trading to all!

Currently the 40 Zone is covered with my traps am waiting for it to clear this zone and drop down to25

Im negative cable, , I think this beast is ready to roll over for some downside, now when we get lower prices will we get better short entries than weve seen today ? I wouldnt be surprised to see 310 giveway and a run down to 1.9160 over the next :) well, down there when it does.

I'll be ready for any ramp up tomoz, but only to be smashed into downwards im seeing at this stage. IF, it comes. maybe the asians will just mark it down loads ......... lol.

Maybe if its closed 430 and > by 4 Am uk, then fair to expect 475-575 ? short entries.

Lets see what it does next 12/24 hours.

Ok back in from footy and energy pumping... dissapointed cable hasn't fell aswell. I'm always nervous when DC calls the opposite to what I am but gotta stick with what you do. If this baby hasn't fell by midnight then I'm outta here, or it goes over the last swing high at 54. 35-40 seems a strong one to crack downwards. Just one of those slow days (apart from scalper Rav that is ;)) Shower time, don't leave town without me chaps!!

There go my shorts out of the window..if it hits 65

I am short @ 58 and 52 looking for about 15 pips downwards.........I dont think it is going to happen...Grand Master DC on the case :rolleyes:

Happy Trading
Rav

Stop Loss at 85

Last edited:
My pippin has started by what is going to be a loss trade I better go eat my spinach..........