Dow Intraday charts 08/Mar - 12/Mar

mombasa

Established member
561 1
5 min showing a nice dbl bottom with divergence - unless it turns into a h&s - not sure u can have an h&s at the bottom of a trend tho ...

bracke

Experienced member
1,286 12
ChartMan

I would be obliged if you could tell me what the Commodity Channel Index is and it's relevance to the DOW. Thank you

Regards

bracke

bracke

Experienced member
1,286 12
ChartMan

Thank you for your reply and the link.

It looks very similar to MACD and Bollinger Bands.

It occurs to me that there are as many indicators/ indicator combinations as analysts!

Perhaps you should design one yourself, or maybe you have already.

Regards

bracke

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Mini inv H & S forming just above the 100ma on the 1min chart with a target of 480....?!

Nasdaq Comp seems to lead the way up and down these days.. :confused:

ps double-bottom at 420 - poss target 525?

edit - some Mini inv H & S...!......2mins after post, the r/shoulder dropped off........ :LOL:

Last edited:

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Yeh OES....flat topped at 460 ish/ lower line linking today's lows 420/430........?...will see how it pans out.....would assume a break to the upside, but too early for certainties..

edit - as soon as you speculate on the geometry, it does something different....!? retest of 420 now.....it really doesn't trust that level..... ;)

Last edited:

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Triangle development…!…….as we’re at an apparent bottom, I normally associate this type of triangle with a break to the upside, but as usual, trading what I see…… :eek:

Attachments

• 10-03-04a.gif
    10-03-04a.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 264

mombasa

Established member
561 1
Triangle more obvious on 5 min - no divergence and since its a descending tri, I'm expecting it to break to the downside.

Right, everybody, go long now :)

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Mom - simultaneous posts/divergence of views.........LOL..! :LOL:

anmolway

249 1
Same here mombasa, Trin and vxo look too weak for a rise.

Then again, NDX seems to be reluctant to go any further down?

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Right on the nail Anmol! - feeling very bearish now...!....tempted to say 250 here we come (soon) however the revised lower line might offer some support short term....?

Attachments

• 10-03-04b.gif
    10-03-04b.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 284

anmolway

249 1
Hey 367 came good, maybe I should pay more attention to these weekly support levels?

Shame I didn't exit it there. Still in a short yet, because rsi rise seems weak?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock