Dow Intraday charts 08/Mar - 12/Mar

dc2000

Veteren member
4,766 129
Morning Peeps my targets for today are target low 10601 then moving higher target 10685 and finish 10664 tomorrow I have target high 10677 then moving down target 10585 After the last 3 days action the confidence ratio has lowered on my program so it is possible the time frame may be shortened or extended. As allways these are just my trades and are not an invitation to trade

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Do we need an "invitation to trade"......? ;)

Never truer words from CM that ‘news’ spikes usually return to par, and after the wild swings of Friday’s trading, the index closed little changed……

Still distinct similarities between the current, apparent ‘bottoming’ (?) pattern, and the one that occurred late Jan/early Feb…….PD now showing on the 60min chart suggests a likely move up imho….

Attachments

• 08-03-04.gif
    08-03-04.gif
    32 KB · Views: 674

mombasa

Established member
561 1
Also, the 10560 mark is around the 60 min bottom trend line and the daily 50 MA.

On balance I'd say up, but watch out if 10560 breaks.

anmolway

249 1
triangle on the 1min?

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Long @610 and would like 640 (first........)

anyone long on Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia....?(or is it still a short....... :LOL: )

anmolway

249 1
No significant news today, indices seem to be in aberration, so range bound day looks most likely.

anmolway

249 1
OES I see what you mean by neg div on nq being more oobvious. It worked well today to highlight the bottom, even though I didn't take it.

One Eyed Shark

257 13
Anmol

Hadn't looked at NQ till 10 mins ago, have been following YM.

Agree that a couple of good set ups appeared that would have paid some points, while the Dow/YM has been as awkward as hell

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
ah well, so much for thoughts of upside, but a least caught a decent slice of the move down........

now long at 552, for a small recovery (or even a big recovery... ;) )

anmolway

249 1
Good one TS, you really are brilliant at getting the bottoms.

I exited my short at 19:48 - what I thought made a 3 peak divergence on cci and debatable on 2/3 peak on rsi. Didn't have the guts to enter long as I thought it had a possibility of testing maybe 550/520.

I couldn't figure out much from es vol either except that every divergence was followed by divergence in buying also.

Was it the 550 level that made you enter long - V good support?

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Not so good Anmol, pulled for a few when it rolled over at 564 - I was going by the 3-peak PD for entry, but it seems to have gone for a double-bottom - that's me done for the day....... :confused:

anmolway

249 1
Ok, I guess that the exit I took at 19:48 wasn't 3 peaks. Thinking back to what CM says that the peaks are usually evenly spaced out or something. Hope I have got that right, if not CM can you correct me please.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock