Dow Intraday charts 08/Mar - 12/Mar

Long on YM futs since 1.30 and still holding

Anyone trading YM remember today is the day to change to the June contract

I'm long on this - will pull if it rolls over, but I suspect we might see green and 320 ish later - Nasdaq leading the way up...!

OES can you tell me what prices you are being quoted for Ym, on Ib I have 275 but via esignal it is 251???

THanks

Looks like a bear flag but i need to see a break of the RSI resistance line. For now I am long smallish at 10235 in YM after we bounced of Pivot R1.

As for the 100ema, on my charts we are just touching them but thusfar they seem to be resistance.
If we break the 100ema, this bounbce could carry much further.

Anybody out there with good target levels. Up and down

Attachments

• dow1min.png
    dow1min.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 325
15:42 = 10241/243

June contract has not yet reached 275 today e signal is correct, maybe you need to re load the IB ticker on the june contract ???

Same here OES on esignal

I have just checked elsewhere and I tihnk the esignal prices are below by 20 points on the ym and 1 es point.

AS long as the differential stays the same, then it shouldn't cause a problem.

Which software/data provider was your quote from?

Bear flag? followed by a bull flag? or is it a triangle starting from last nights small peak at 10310??

bravo CM is gambling mood. can we tag on?

DOW just touched todays' high butwas unconfirmed by either NQ or ES! Do I see weak RSI vs price in Dow? Or we getting a clear CM DOW system buy signal if it bounces back up from the 100ema. If so, I will go long!

Good 'un CM.....!

looks like a 'W' bottom now, but that could morph into something else.....

still got a suspicion we might see 320 later with this slow creep up.....but,as ever, not counting my chickens.....

on my third long of the day......

Yes, gamble mode, but clocked 80% + foolish really, but a big buzz. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Triangle target on 1 min and I saw vol peak on ES + I had a big stake :(
Oh and yesterday's low was at 287...

I don't know if the bulls have got the strength to mount a retracement attempt, but it certainly offers some interesting possibilities after such severe falls.......

(probably premature to even mention it....... ;) )

Attachments

• 11-03-04a.gif
    11-03-04a.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 443
TS- Excellent call as usual 320 and a small bounce...........now try telling me again that you are not Alan Greenspan in disguise :cheesy: