Currency trading (Oct 2nd > 6th)

Where will it go? Where will it stop?

• Total voters
707 would be nice but dont want to hold over so will settle for 743

"I do love the smell of pot fish in the morning And the whiff of dollar downside."

Shrubs turned dollar bear from here on. Swiss wise I want that baby to pop its head up . Then i'll be on it like chavs on a posties mail sack come giro day.

Shrubs callin dollar downside. So selling into strength.

Eat Pot Fish.

hut hut hut..... break..

hi dc, what kind of pullback's likely from here d'ya reckon?

none that Im looking for Im looking to drop to 743 before the 4pm area and then pullback over night and early tomorrow to 829

Here I am chaps for my lunchbreak. I took the short off cable this morning with all this talk of rate hikes. Bummer ! At least it was for a little profit though, just waiting now for the next signal then I'll be in again. May short again if it get's to 40-50 by US open. Otherwise watch and wait. Nice fast drop would be great though, no-brainers is what I need while at work. ;)

Stop loss at break even. After the rate annoucements GBP weak, EUR strong and I expect that cross to reach 6780 fairly soon. It all depends what the USD does. If it strengthens then my 8710 area is definitely on

Well, Pot fish break time now. all in and lets see what this babies gonna do.....

good trading everyone.

Shrub.