Currency trading (Oct 2nd > 6th)

Where will it go? Where will it stop?

• Total voters
Still short but losing confidence the longer this continues. Without a reversal soon, my head tells me the next leg should be higher. Are we all short?

FXSCALPER2 said:
Anyone long?

Since Friday... :cheesy:

Has anyone looked/heard about/tried this ECN? Everything about it is perfect and its 99.9% my ideal broker (dislike Oanda and IB). Opened an account and trying it out but always nice to hear about experiences, if any?

The pro's list endlessly and only the comm's are to be complained about but, even they are justified in comparison IMO.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=21420

Offshore Trader said:
Still short but losing confidence the longer this continues. Without a reversal soon, my head tells me the next leg should be higher. Are we all short?
Still short for the time being. Just glanced at the 30min and maybe we'll be rescued by a 1-2-3. Current P3 @888.

wasp said:

Has anyone looked/heard about/tried this ECN? Everything about it is perfect and its 99.9% my ideal broker (dislike Oanda and IB). Opened an account and trying it out but always nice to hear about experiences, if any?

The pro's list endlessly and only the comm's are to be complained about but, even they are justified in comparison IMO.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=21420
And shouldn't the only currency you're trading at the moment be rubles ! I thought you were on a months holiday or something mate ?

wasp said:
Has anyone looked/heard about/tried this ECN? Everything about it is perfect and its 99.9% my ideal broker (dislike Oanda and IB).
hi Wasp, what's your main gripe with Oanda?

ChowClown said:
Still short for the time being. Just glanced at the 30min and maybe we'll be rescued by a 1-2-3. Current P3 @888.
...another theory blown out the water. Now flat and will be long 904.

still in the game only a 918 would see me look for an exit price

rav700 said:
wasp said:

Since Friday............dont you use stops mate??? :rolleyes:

Yup, a big one! Looking for another couple hundred north so bigger stop justified...

Priceman said:
And shouldn't the only currency you're trading at the moment be rubles ! I thought you were on a months holiday or something mate ?

Hi mate, staying with friends in Beijing. Never looked at rubles, maybe next on the list!

ChowClown said:
hi Wasp, what's your main gripe with Oanda?

A combination of a few different things really. Just didn't find it that easy to use, not a big fan of their spreads and had a few problems with them recently.

So, any thoughts/opinions or experiences with EFX here?

ChowClown said:
...USD/CAD setting up long too. Yet to confirm but could be good for 150 odd.

Have I just missed something ..................... :rolleyes:

My Dilema looking at the wrong charts........

Offshore Trader said:
Yawn...yawn...it should be a decent move when it breaks out....
yeah, tempted to leave the bo orders on a bit longer, just in case - swissy setting up long now too, although i'll be waiting to see how the 5pm bar opens before getting on that one.

ChowClown said:
yeah, tempted to leave the bo orders on a bit longer, just in case - swissy setting up long now too, although i'll be waiting to see how the 5pm bar opens before getting on that one.

Right, thats it, I am going to retire!
I thought USDCHF was gearing for a drop! :eek:

EDIT: image attached.

Attachments

• usdchf.GIF
    usdchf.GIF
    68.5 KB · Views: 287
trendie said:

Oh it's going to drop alright.........

Texas

trendie said:

...like i said, i'll be waiting for the 5pm bar before making a decision.