those inverse H&S....

Attachments

• cable.gif
    cable.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 182
  • euro.gif
    euro.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 191
Went long at 30 and out at 15 for -15. Not quite sure what's happening on the FX but glad I sold FTSE this morning!

Cable is being a bitch today, hopefully the US will straighten it out and send it one way or the other...

hornblower said:
is the second correction wave complete ?
and is it downward from this point ?

could you illustrate with an annotated chart? :) (please)

flag

the cable H&S sitting nicely at the top of this flag...

What will push it up (if it does)... no news of importance that I can see to really move it, and it doesn't seem in the mood to go anywhere at the moment... :devilish:

Attachments

• flag.gif
    flag.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 207
  • come on sterling.gif
    come on sterling.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
hornblower said:
wasp bet your not bored now !!

looking to close around 8845

Not bored, something else which'll probably get starred out...!

I had a long just before the drop and that was my last trade of the day (only take 5 to stop overtrading) so I caught none of it... was hoping it'd go up!:cheesy:

wasp said:
Not bored, something else which'll probably get starred out...!

I had a long just before the drop and that was my last trade of the day (only take 5 to stop overtrading) so I caught none of it... was hoping it'd go up!:cheesy:

never mind you cannot win them all!!

as long as you are a winner at the end of the week , thats all that matters
kind regards
H

Morning all, I am currently long from 8872 with a very tight stop ! Let's see this baby move now (in my direction obviously)

good trading

Mornin Priceman,

I don't care which way it goes as long as it goes somewehere, with ease, meaning and determination, none of this spiky crap, just a nice 50+ move....

Yep. Some straight line movement would be nice. I really made a foul up of yesterday. Spent most of the day short and only managed to break even