S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

It looked so promising at 9pm yesterday, now I'm hoping for a 33 point V shaped reversal. :(

Congrats to @Trader JR, @Oscar Reed and @counter_violent this week taking top spots, top medals and top points. Oscar is surging into double figures for the quarter and maintains a neck and neck lead with @Pat494 for the year, they are both the standout leaders of the competition on 38 points a piece, miles ahead of anyone else, it's a 2 horse race.

unicorn horse.jpeg

SP500 Weekly results 09 Aug 19.png

A bit late with the forecasts this week, half and half enjoyment vs work had me busy, living on the edge, just in time forecasts is what I'm all about this month baby :ROFLMAO:

Looks like many didn't anticipate a drop, then a rollercoaster and a bit of a recovery, BBC were reporting a looming recession, they might be a bit early with that prediction, good luck nonetheless (y)

Looks like the great rivals @counter_violent and @Atilla are battling for top spot........

SP500 Weekly forecast 16 Aug 19.png

Three down weeks on the trot now, that is unusual for this year, usually R2 strategy holds, not so this time! Bit like the weather it's unpredictable for August, lots of rain, a couple of days of sun, widespread flooding, cracked earth, failed cauliflower crops ruining people's Sunday roasts, terrible, do failed soybean crops push the price up, does anyone trade soyabean?

Congrats to @counter_violent for taking gold, less than 1/2 point away, could be the record for 2019, we will see, very closely followed by @Atilla who takes Silver and not so closely followed by @postman who wins a Bronze medal point which is swiftly removed by the wrong direction rule, everyone else loses a point.

Be more like this farmer.

cauliflower farmer.jpeg

SP500 Weekly results 16 Aug 19.png