S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Good luck everyone.

SP500 Weekly forecast 23 Aug 19.png

Last edited:
What can one say, turnaround Friday sees the great rivals just switch top spots! Well done to @Atilla who takes Gold earning enough points to be a quarter contender, @counter_violent takes Silver and is on an absolute roll this August on his 3rd medal of the month and @Trader JR takes Bronze is also having a good August medals wise but is unable to translate that success into points.

August stars you all are, Perseus would be proud.

perseids.jpg

SP500 Weekly results 23 Aug 19.png

Last edited:
Just having trouble with my spectacles. Ok now I've cleaned them thanks. (y) :D (y)
Trying to clear my desk ready for the BH, too early on a Saturday morning following a good Friday night [emoji2957][emoji12][emoji849][emoji2962]

Well done to the bulls this week, sweeping the board of medals and points, @wallstreetwarrior87 takes the Gold, @Oscar Reed takes Silver and @wackypete2 the Bronze, a well earned day off awaits this Labor Day weekend, kick back, take a break, de-stress, unwind, chill & netflix, relax, cool it, hang out, put yer feet up, rest your lids, snooze, booze, cruise, flooze, DIY, loosen up, simmer down, mellow out, breathe easy, sit back, take ten, take a load off, hang loose, wind down, feel at home, recline, sit around, do nothing, do stuff, crack a beer, light a dooby, loaf, laze and loll, slack off, repose, stretch out and dream, take five, idle, take it easy, nod, unbend, unlax, lounge and bum around.

Above all, have a good one 🤘

happy-labor-day-cartoon-pc-wallpaper.jpg

SP500 Weekly results 30 Aug 19.png

Well done to the bulls this week, sweeping the board of medals and points, @wallstreetwarrior87 takes the Gold, @Oscar Reed takes Silver and @wackypete2 the Bronze, a well earned day off awaits this Labor Day weekend, kick back, take a break, de-stress, unwind, chill & netflix, relax, cool it, hang out, put yer feet up, rest your lids, snooze, booze, cruise, flooze, DIY, loosen up, simmer down, mellow out, breathe easy, sit back, take ten, take a load off, hang loose, wind down, feel at home, recline, sit around, do nothing, do stuff, crack a beer, light a dooby, loaf, laze and loll, slack off, repose, stretch out and dream, take five, idle, take it easy, nod, unbend, unlax, lounge and bum around.

Above all, have a good one 🤘

View attachment 266950

View attachment 266951

WP WSW.

Not sure if that's the correct close price this week. 4 points off maybe !

WP WSW.

Not sure if that's the correct close price this week. 4 points off maybe !

Spooky, I had a thought earlier today that maybe the chart of the source for the closing price should be posted with each weeks results, looks like it's needed. I've tried 2 different browsers on Marketwatch so can only assume that the price is right?

SP500 30 Aug Close.png

Spooky, I had a thought earlier today that maybe the chart of the source for the closing price should be posted with each weeks results, looks like it's needed. I've tried 2 different browsers on Marketwatch so can only assume that the price is right?

View attachment 266952

Hmm, I normally check the published close price on this thread with my mt4 price. Normally it's pretty much spot on. So today my mt4 close was 2922.9

Anyone else have a close price ?