S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Goodbye July, hello August as we head into another exciting week on the markets, good luck everyone 🌞

SP500 Weekly forecast 02 Aug 19.png

Attachments

• SP500 Weekly forecast 02 Aug 19.png
    SP500 Weekly forecast 02 Aug 19.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 204
Well can you believe that both of our newest competitors grab medals right off the bat, with @Stan1T taking Gold, @wackypete2 taking Silver and @cantagril taking Bronze, well done sirs, is it a competition record? It just goes to show that it is never too late to join the competition and win things (y)

Talking about records, it was the hottest July ever in the UK this week with the mercury hitting 36.7, the sun is aligned with the competition and shining brightly on us all, just be careful not to overdo it with the suntan :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 265387

View attachment 265388

Son of a gun. Shoot, and just when I had to leave for a week. Just getting back into the saddle and looking forward to the next week.

Cool beans!

We have bears lighting up the boards this week, my sentiment meter was corresponding with my sympathy indicator by mid-Thursday which took the market downwards towards the weekend and the beginning of August! Can the index regain some posture in the weeks ahead or is luck taking a battering?

Well done @Pat494, @cantagril and @wallstreetwarrior87 taking top spot medals this week, gambling season is upon us.

lucky coin.jpeg
SP500 Weekly results 02 Aug 19.png

Apologies to Postie, he has lost a point as a result of his advanced forecast for the 26 July that I forgot to input, now corrected.

Not a good start to the week for the Bulls either, best of luck to all :oops:

SP500 Weekly forecasts 09 Aug 19.png