S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Happy Christmas all
Santa chilling out in Oz

Attachments

• Santa in Oz.jpg
    Santa in Oz.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 269
Well done to SignalCalc who takes Silver this week. He is indeed top of the charts. :clap::clap::clap:

Average takes gold and Weighted Average the bronze. Didn't the rest of the pack do well too :cheesy::cheesy:

With these results SignalCalc wins Quarter 4 competition and becomes the 2017 overall champion. Truly a great accomplishment.

:clap::clap::clap:Well done to SignalCalc:clap::clap::clap:

Will sort out the prizes next week as CBrads and LexCorp still battling for 2017 third place.

Average
SignalCalc
Weighted Average

Three-Guys-1-700x455.jpg

I've added a new Record for Highest Overall score in any one year. Starting this year SignalCalc takes the record with 55 points. The year isn't over either as we have week 53 forecast in hand.​

Attachments

• Wk_52_Result.JPG
    Wk_52_Result.JPG
    315.4 KB · Views: 279
  • Leader_Board.JPG
    Leader_Board.JPG
    305.1 KB · Views: 260
  • 2017_Leader_Board.JPG
    2017_Leader_Board.JPG
    305.8 KB · Views: 290
2686...Flat week, everyone off their tree on cheap fizz to buy any stocks. (y)

Bankers bonuses.

Interesting times we live in. I expect stocks will end the year at all time highs, however i'm not convinced this will continue into next yr. The new game in town is cryptos and I expect that is where all the money will pour into next.

Im not convinced CV...Until it has some intrinsic value you might as well be buying bottles of fresh air..I fully understand we must keep moving forward and evolving but cryptos are on another level....people are just buying, selling the hype and paying their coke dealer with them without the first clue about the mechanics..My tuppence worth of course.

Im not convinced CV...Until it has some intrinsic value you might as well be buying bottles of fresh air..I fully understand we must keep moving forward and evolving but cryptos are on another level....people are just buying, selling the hype and paying their coke dealer with them without the first clue about the mechanics..My tuppence worth of course.

It does have value. You can use it to buy tinks; coke or pizza's whatever... :cheesy:

It is the future of exchange. A universal single global currency with no exchange rates. Who needs Euros? :cheesy:

I see two potential risks with it...

1. Encryption and security
2. Electricity supply

Buy the dips. No brainer imo.

Will see the end of the $ standard in the next 20 years I reckon.

Anyhow, only a matter of time before it becomes public defacto standard. Fluff the banks and international restrictions. Who needs them.

With that mask of yours I'd thought you'd be the first to jump on it. ;)

Happy holidays everyone. Special thanks to Atilla & Postie and all fellow competitors, here's to a Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year :cheers:

All the best champ, Give the rest of us a bit of a chance next year eh..:LOL:

Very merry Christmas to you all folks! (y)

2700.1 for the end of year for me. (y)

:love::love::love::love: