S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

OK how about a forecast ?
Before 2.30 GMT pls

Snow showers and temperatures falling below freezing for most of the country, southerners are advised to stay indoors and not drive....Northeners, You gunna need your big jacket on...:whistling. :LOL:

Good luck all you delightful & jolly people (y)

Not long to go now and the eoy cup is almost with SignalCalc. I think only Wacky can stop him.

We have Cbrads leading 5 bulls against Fairval leading 4 bears. Two averages are bulls too. My money is on bulls. What can possibly go wrong as everyone is making money so why stop now? NO reason NONE what so ever. (y)

Festive cheers...

(y)

Attachments

• Wk_51.JPG
    Wk_51.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 216
Good luck all you delightful & jolly people (y)

Not long to go now and the eoy cup is almost with SignalCalc. I think only Wacky can stop him.

We have Cbrads leading 5 bulls against Fairval leading 4 bears. Two averages are bulls too. My money is on bulls. What can possibly go wrong as everyone is making money so why stop now? NO reason NONE what so ever. (y)

Festive cheers...

(y)

Errrrr

Where is my forecast entry for this week :confused::(

Good call CV - you take gold. Congratulations that's your 4th gold of the year. Well done. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cbrads takes gold and SignalCalc the bronze bucket. (y)(y)

Here you go a special Violet Counter for you to dream your Brexit over ;)

...................................................CV

...................CBrads.................................................SignalCalc

ff42e90063ecc6243efcdaaf8cc1f8c0.jpg

Perhaps more importantly SignalCalc takes the end of year cup with an unassailable lead. He is indeed untouchable.

Third place is up for grabs. Here is the link to the league table...

I'll save the drum roll for xmas week but SignalCalc probably thinking how his going to be spending his $150 Amazon vouchers??? Two weeks remaining... Oooohhhh... :)

Attachments

• Wk_51_Result.JPG
    Wk_51_Result.JPG
    311.4 KB · Views: 202
Good call CV - you take gold. Congratulations that's your 4th gold of the year. Well done. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

...................CBrads.................................................SignalCalc

Perhaps more importantly SignalCalc takes the end of year cup with an unassailable lead. He is indeed untouchable.

I'll save the drum roll for xmas week but SignalCalc probably thinking how his going to be spending his $150 Amazon vouchers??? Two weeks remaining... Oooohhhh... :)

Well done SignalCalc top drawer forecasting

That's a very nice counter Atilla, I might have to get one (y)

The Pagans have served me well :innocent:

Well done to Signal Calc who seems to have both the 4th quarter and the annual gold metals.

Have to watch you next year.

:clap: