S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Last target pending the correction cleared

Again, little to do with your weekly competition, but just as a reminder..

sp500-testing.png

WackyPete takes 3rd gold of the quarter and 4th one for the year. :clap::clap::clap:
Good strong finish from the perma bear who has turned well Bullish. Notice all bull calls this quarter.

Cbrads takes silver and LexCorp bronze. Well done to you two too (y)(y)

............................................................WackyPete
.........................CBrads.......................................................................LexCorp

25e9b22ccc21b870f6cf7d43e6dab891--funny-animal-pics-funny-animals.jpg

Attachments

• Wk_49_Results.JPG
    Wk_49_Results.JPG
    310.1 KB · Views: 152
Here is the whole spread sheet.

I don't think QTR3 was reflected in the running totals before but now it is with games played.

Not sure about medals short of counting them all. Won't do this unless it's a close finish and after games played we need to.

Running Total leader at the moment is SignalCalc with a score of 49 points and WackyPete is in 2nd place with 39. Four weeks forecast remaining with possible point reduction an absolute maximum of 16 points remain in the contest.

Lex is in third spot with 31.

Always exciting the end game. If you guys want to place sealed forecasts so to speak, please forward to Pat.

We have one very special player with a minus score and quite a few above average. I'd say the field is improving.

True legends of T2W you are, putting your selves up for public humiliation. Keep it up y'all now :)

Attachments

• Run_Totals_2017.JPG
    Run_Totals_2017.JPG
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Run_Totals_2017-b.JPG
    Run_Totals_2017-b.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
8 Bulls v 2 Bears - my money is on the bears.

cbrads v fairval, 60 point difference.

Oooohhh we live in exciting times.

Good luck to you all...

Attachments

• Wk_50.JPG
    Wk_50.JPG
    310 KB · Views: 182
What does this table mean?

The table is a list of people in the competition and their forecasts going back to the beginning of the year.
The forecasts are made weekly - see post 1 for the rules.
And T2W kindly donates a prize quarterly and Yearly.
Do have a go Sammy. Costs nothing.

Well done to Pat who takes gold medal this week. First one of the year. Yay! :clap::clap::clap:
If I recall correctly Pat took gold towards the end of last year too. Just one :cheesy:
Best is yet to come. (y)

Average and Weighted Average takes Silver and Bronze. Rest of the pack simply didn't have the edge this week. SignalCalc can almost smell those vouchers... ;)

.............................................Pat
...................Average.................................. Weighted Average

b9bf69135e185316b5bb512ef98a1f04.jpg

Two averages don't look too happy with you Pat. You old sexy beast you :love::love:

Attachments

• Wk_50_results.GIF
    Wk_50_results.GIF
    198.4 KB · Views: 178