S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    325.9 KB · Views: 197
Oooohhh week 52 - penultimate week of whole year's forecasting!!! :clap::clap:

Good going folks... Relentless dash for gold medals, points and prizes...

We have CBrads leading 7 bulls. Optimism right up to the end of the year is high.

We have Oscar in the pitts with a negative score and the ultimate grisly bear. There is a flaw in our man who is related to CV in some way but I've yet to put my finger on it. Mike is there somewhere too. Another paw paw bear.

Wishing you all good prosperous trading and festive greetings. (y)

:)

Attachments

• Wk_52.JPG
    Wk_52.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 191
Many thanks for stepping in Atilla, Thought we might loose the weekly comp for a minute back there...I was going to say best of luck all but we know there is absolutely no luck involved in this skilful forcasting by what can only be described as the Elite....:whistling

Many thanks for stepping in Atilla, Thought we might loose the weekly comp for a minute back there...I was going to say best of luck all but we know there is absolutely no luck involved in this skilful forcasting by what can only be described as the Elite....:whistling

Agree wholeheartedly Mike. I did step away but rearing to go again for next year.

I thought our Postman did great work and hope his ok along with family. I have similar worries and have increasing number of friends with poorly mothers. I think it must be an age thing among our peer group.

As for luck, after 52 weeks consistency is the bigger part imo. It's good to see Wacky go from being a perma-bear to becoming a perma-bull. I'm sure Trumpism must have had some effect on his psychie.

So many peeps have got positive points this year. Field is improving. (y)(y)(y)

I predict stock market will soar much higher in 2018.
Thanks to President Trump's tax break/reform and the better economy.
(y)(y)

Peter

I predict stock market will soar much higher in 2018.
Thanks to President Trump's tax break/reform and the better economy.
(y)(y)

Peter

Haven't read the text but commentators think the rich should be happy with it.

Haven't read the text but commentators think the rich should be happy with it.

That's because the media won't tell the whole story. The bill makes the first $12,000 ($24,000 for couples) of your income tax-free. Helps middle class. But of course the rich get a tax break too...that's what happens after years of democrats over-taxing them, so now their tax break looks larger.
It's all about the economy...

Peter

It's good to see Wacky go from being a perma-bear to becoming a perma-bull. I'm sure Trumpism must have had some effect on his psychie.

Trumpism making me a wealthy man! My trading and retirement account are flying high!

Peter

Trumpism making me a wealthy man! My trading and retirement account are flying high!

Peter

I'm happy for you Wacky but I'm struggling with the national debt.

Without balanced books I hear estimates varying between 1.2 - 3 Trillion addition to national debt.

Most beneficiaries will be the top 1% who already have much cash. Trickle down economics is exactly what it will be. The benefits any low income, pensioners and shareholders receive will be limited in contrast to what those at the top slice off that give away receive.

US is already a country where income distribution is very skewed and that'll continue. Skewed income distribution is not good for national growth, happiness or creative talent to thrive.

I fear we are seeing the seed bed laid for the demise of the dollar standard. Considerably more Fed hikes will be required soon enough.

(y)

Last edited:
I'm happy for you Wacky but I'm struggling with the national debt.

Without balanced books I hear estimates varying between 1.2 - 3 Trillion addition to national debt.

Most beneficiaries will be the top 1% who already have much cash. Trickle down economics is exactly what it will be. The benefits any low income, pensioners and shareholders receive will be in limited in contrast to what those at the top slice off that give away.

US is already a country where income distribution is very skewed and that'll continue. Skewed income distribution is not good for national growth, happiness or creative talent to thrive.

I fear we are seeing the seed bed laid for the demise of the dollar standard. Considerably more Fed hikes will be required soon enough.

(y)

Not much point giving everyone tax breaks unless you deal with the other side of the coin. If tax breaks are the incentive to get everyone working, then you need to cut all the welfare programmes to balance income v expenditure. (y)

Not much point giving everyone tax breaks unless you deal with the other side of the coin. If tax breaks are the incentive to get everyone working, then you need to cut all the welfare programmes to balance income v expenditure. (y)

Agreed.

People have enough guns and access to guns. Physical survival will lead the way in the wild wild west.

People will simply have to learn to hunt rabbit again and stop feeding on Big Macs and going to Walmart buying GM rubbish. They may lose some weight and get fit again too.

That should sort out the economy. (y)

Most beneficiaries will be the top 1% who already have much cash. Trickle down economics is exactly what it will be. The benefits any low income, pensioners and shareholders receive will be limited in contrast to what those at the top slice off that give away receive.

(y)

And yet many corporations have already announced higher wages for hourly employees, $1000 bonuses to all employees, and/or more jobs, all due to soon-to-be realized tax breaks. So it's already trickling down!.

Also, tax cuts do not add 1 cent to the national debt. Taxes are so high because previous administrations (both democrats and republicans) have used the borrow and spend model and raise taxes to pay for it, but we have very little to show for all that borrowing.

The national debt is a ponzi scheme.. borrow more to pay off interest on current debt.

Peter